IGNORED

Interest Of The Club At Heart

lotusman

G.J.'s open plea to all fans with the interest of the club at heart to embrace the return of our prodigal sons is no doubt genuine.Does this this kind hearted goodwill gesture also apply to non-criminal prodigal sons dutifully plying their trade in deepest Somerset?

Just asking the question of course with the interest of the club at heart!

You have asked the question, now forget it.

They have done there time for something that a vast number of people including some that are on this forum do every weekend, and nothing ever happens to them, like it or not they have done their time, for their sake and the teams leave them alone.

they are two players that we need just welcome them back as I think the vast majority of city fans will do, well the true ones anyway.

G.J.'s open plea to all fans with the interest of the club at heart to embrace the return of our prodigal sons is no doubt genuine.Does this this kind hearted goodwill gesture also apply to non-criminal prodigal sons dutifully plying their trade in deepest Somerset?

Just asking the question of course with the interest of the club at heart!

With respect, Stewart has done nothing for BCFC, where as Brooker & Orr have.

With respect, Stewart has done nothing for BCFC, where as Brooker & Orr have.

With respect and as far as I know, Marcus Stewart has done nothing to drag the previously-good name of Bristol City through the mud. His only "crime" is to not get on with the manager and no-one really knows whose fault that is.

Brooker and Orr ( and the other two of course ), on the other hand, have brought your club national notoriety and both of them have previous convictions for similar offences. One of them was stupid enough to head-butt a team-mate three days before the sentencing.

Personally I think the sentences were just about spot on. It was only two weeks for heavens sake, the length of a holiday.

With respect and as far as I know, Marcus Stewart has done nothing to drag the previously-good name of Bristol City through the mud. His only "crime" is to not get on with the manager and no-one really knows whose fault that is.

Brooker and Orr ( and the other two of course ), on the other hand, have brought your club national notoriety and both of them have previous convictions for similar offences. One of them was stupid enough to head-butt a team-mate three days before the sentencing.

Personally I think the sentences were just about spot on. It was only two weeks for heavens sake, the length of a holiday.

Stewarts only crime is failing to impress the Gaffer, there are some things that go on that remain in the dressing room, i don't know why Marcus did'nt get games, but GJ is no fool and i trust his judgment.

I have to disagree about the sentences, the whole thing was a fiasco and highlights the double standards within the British judiciary system. I would not be moaning, but the fact the Judge admitted he was imposing harsher sentences to make a point was utterly crazy, he should be jolly well ashamed of himself.

Stewarts only crime is failing to impress the Gaffer, there are some things that go on that remain in the dressing room, i don't know why Marcus did'nt get games, but GJ is no fool and i trust his judgment.

I have to disagree about the sentences, the whole thing was a fiasco and highlights the double standards within the British judiciary system. I would not be moaning, but the fact the Judge admitted he was imposing harsher sentences to make a point was utterly crazy, he should be jolly well ashamed of himself.

If you ask pretty much anyone nowadays, they all say that sentences handed out are a joke. I'm talking generally now, not necessarily in this case.

The offender gets say six months in prison for a nasty assault. His time in remand is knocked off as is a third for good behaviour. The total served may be as little as two months from an original punishment of six months.

If judges want someone to spend six months in prison then they should sentence them to twelve months.

At some point a judge makes the decision to send a strong message that violent, drunken behaviour on our streets cannot be tolerated. Unfortunately for Messrs Brooker, Orr and Partridge that point arrived two weeks ago. Rightly or wrongly, he gave them time inside and thats that.

Archived