IGNORED

East End Next Friday

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

As it is £1 for kids again i will arriving early to get in the Block next to the Fence. On Tuesday i arrived 5 min before kick off only to find it was full of kids! For one it ruined the atmosphere (slightly). Just advising people to arrive earlier if they wish to sit in the Main Block.

Cheers,

Eat End vs. Rush n' Diamonds

Guest skybluelori

in what way did it ruin the atmosphere. i am one of those kids and we are the ones who make the most noise compared to all the old folk(40+) who just sit down and complain about not being able to see. who cares if wer standing up while wer singing having a good atmosphere gives the players such a lift.

and if your in the east end thats the reason your there to soncentrate the singers so we can make some real noise

Guest puddy_bcfc

i did mention this in another post, could we please get thier early to get the block by the fence and not be full with under 12's :rolleyes:

Guest puddy_bcfc
in what way did it ruin the atmosphere. i am one of those kids and we are the ones who make the most noise compared to all the old folk(40+)
the younger lot, most of them cannot sing very loud at all

i did mention this in another post, could we please get thier early to get the block by the fence and not be full with under 12's  :rolleyes:
Good idea, it was ###### tuesday night, half of them wernt even interested in the game

What made me laugh is when Wycombe scored,all the little kids in market place burberry and fake designer gear with gold teeth and chains who are about 5 ft tall started walking to the fence with all thier little friends acting as though they were going to start something.

Saw the stewards just looking down at em and laughing, found it funny myself.

What made me laugh is when Wycombe scored,all the little kids in market place burberry and fake designer gear with gold teeth and chains who are about 5 ft tall started walking to the fence with all thier little friends acting as though they were going to start something.

Saw the stewards just looking down at em and laughing, found it funny myself.

haha made me laugh aswell :rolleyes:

Guest puddy_bcfc

if i was a wycombe fan sat in the away side, i would of just had to laugh and a bunch of kids thinking there hard running at the fence, :rolleyes:

You havent been reading about the east end have you?

People get annoyed because your not supposed to stand up, hey, I'm 16, but i wanna sit down, STILL SING and keep the east end

maybe you should do the same

I agree Simon....we have fought hard to get the eastend with handing out postrs etc, the eastend is not a permanent venture yet and we still need to respect it, if we stand persistently, we will be kicked out.

I'm only 17, but it does seem a little pathetic seeing people runnig to the fence even though there is no chance of getting to the away supporters...i wonder if half of them would do it if there were no fences in the way - i make a bet they wouldnt.

Lets respect the eastend by not persistently standing ( its not my prefered choice to sit BTW), its the only way we're going to keep the eastend.

It IS possible to create an atmosphere in the eastend, it has been shown on numerous occasions.

East-East-Eastenders!!!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"in what way did it ruin the atmosphere. i am one of those kids and we are the ones who make the most noise compared to all the old folk(40+) who just sit down and complain about not being able to see. who cares if wer standing up while wer singing having a good atmosphere gives the players such a lift."

You make no noise compared to the rest, just stand and make gestures at women and children and just annoy people.

Can't you get it into your tiny imature brains that we will lose the stand if you perssist in standing all the time and making ######s of yourselvs

Well I'm glad the old skool eastenders didnt get nearest fence cos i then got to sit in with them ...and the Catweazle comments bout the stewards made me laugh a treat .

I felt privaged to be in with some of the original eastenders as even when it got close to the end we were still trying 2 spur the team on .Top of east end again for me next game ,

"in what way did it ruin the atmosphere. i am one of those kids and we are the ones who make the most noise compared to all the old folk(40+) who just sit down and complain about not being able to see. who cares if wer standing up while wer singing having a good atmosphere gives the players such a lift."

You make no noise compared to the rest, just stand and make gestures at women and children and just annoy people.

Can't you get it into your tiny imature brains that we will lose the stand if you perssist in standing all the time and making ######s of yourselvs

spot on :rolleyes:

Well I'm glad the old skool eastenders didnt get nearest fence cos i then got to sit in with them ...and the Catweazle comments bout the stewards made me laugh a treat .

I felt privaged to be in with some of the original eastenders as even when it got close to the end we were still trying 2 spur the team on .Top of east end again for me next game ,

Well said 118.

We did try to keep it going on Tuesday, you and any other proud and loud EastEnder are very welcome.

You will no doubt end up with damaged vocal chords that seems part of the Yellow Submarines crew make-up.

Keep the noise up.

Watch out for Cat-Weasel aka Lord of the Rings and big ole baby George.

Regards

Mal :rolleyes:

Archived