IGNORED

New Tactics.........

Guest spudweiser30

Guest spudweiser30

I'm manager of city, in the first division, started really well now starting to lose pace, i have only won one game in 5 :rolleyes: but all my tactics i try and use dont work, my squad is really strong but i cant get the right tactics can anyone help me plz???

I too use a 3-4-3 with 3- DC and a diamond midfield (with ML and MR pushing forward) and 3 FC. The defence with big Kev and Hill on the sides is awesome just an issue of finding a center DC for the 3 as I have poor luck with any of the City players Fortune seems to work best. Docs usually becomes the best DMC in the Preimership avg rating aroung 7.8 or so. Miller and Roberts are great up front and lately I've had good luck using Marvin at AMC.

I set all the midfielders to try through balls and cross ball. Also like to give the 3 attacking midfielders free roles or at least "run-with ball". I also usually set it to counter attack.

hope this helps

Guest spudweiser30

what i find really really annoying about the game, is all opposition players get the ball with so much ease and my players just back off whatever i tell erm to do,,, matty hill and TD are prone to this but i got no one to replace them as yet all my main stream squad are injured or whatever!!! but saying that i may have found the answer to my defensive problems, i had a FA cup 3rd round against man u who were on a 18 game winning spree and i had to use my under 18 midfield and defense!!!! I'm thinking I'm going to get absolutly stuffed here, the under 18s played better than my first team and manged to defy the attacks of man u and keep me in the cup!!! some how Tom Jacobs my starlet managed to get me a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will get my team on here soon I'm thinking they should play for me now!!!

Archived