IGNORED

1000 Green Bottles Hanging On The Wall

potbelly

and if one green bottle, should accidentally fall, they'll be..

999 green bottles standing on a wall...

On your Marks

Get Set

Gooooooo

Why did you change the state of the bottles from 'hanging' to 'standing', and just as importantly, did you change each one individually?

That must've taken you ages.

Why did you change the state of the bottles from 'hanging' to 'standing', and just as importantly, did you change each one individually?

That must've taken you ages.

I really can`t be arsed to get into an argument about the semantics.

You`ve ruined my thread now and i can`t see a way of retrieving the situation.

Does it really matter if they are hanging or standing?

Can`t we just move on?

Can someone please reply with 999 green bottles so we can move on like adults.

997 green bottles hanging on the stand.

What shade of green are the bottles??.

And have we concluded wether or not that they are actually standing or hanging??

Because if they were hanging......

They would be secured by string or wire, so they couldn't fall if they tried!!.

:whistle:

I'll have box number 5 then Jim and tell the banker if he calls to screw himself. NO DEAL!

Super Smashing Great!!, Malone FM,

Look at what you could of won!!

Listen to Tony and remember, keep out of the black and in the red, you get nothing in this game for two in a bed.

:farmer:

When glass disintegrates from being hit/dropped, does the glass actually break? or does it fracture??.

:dunno:

And were the bottles in fact made of glass? Uni bottles are made of plastic.

Also, what's the floor made of? A rubber floor, for instance, could cause the bottles to bounce and land back on the wall, thereby creating a whole new angle to the game...

Also, what's the floor made of? A rubber floor, for instance, could cause the bottles to bounce and land back on the wall, thereby creating a whole new angle to the game...

I've jushhh drunked firty free of em.We'm down to.....bollox whurz be abacus? Hic

So, just how many bottles do we have now??.

:rain:

And in fact making the game completely pointless.

Correct me if imwrong, but isnt the idea that eventually all the bottles fall off the wall?? If they bounce straight back on then there would be no point to the game!!

I think we should all agree on a suitable material for the floor.

So, just how many bottles do we have now??.

:rain:

I think about 980 :D

Guest MaloneFM

Can you say brown bottles? Shouldn't they be black or afro carribean bottles? 1st nation bottles? Or is it Native American bottles? And is 980 bottles desciminating against the minorities such as 981 and 979?

Can you say brown bottles? Shouldn't they be black or afro carribean bottles? 1st nation bottles? Or is it Native American bottles? And is 980 bottles desciminating against the minorities such as 981 and 979?

Isn't it also discrimination not to include cans, mugs, glasses, etc? Why favour the bottles? All drinking equipment should, after all, be equal.

Boycott Tescos Brislington!!!

I was horrified to see in this day and age that Tescos are still practicing segregation. They have a bottle bank for brown glass and a seperate one for white glass.

I done my bit for a politically correct multicultural Britain and put all my bottles in the same bank.

Guest MaloneFM

All drinking equipment should, after all, be equal.

Drinkng equipment? Why not all of our storage brother and sisters in the refuse department? Why not bread bins? Are you suggesting that drinking equipment is superior? FASCIST!

Archived