IGNORED

1000 Green Bottles Hanging On The Wall

potbelly

Luckily there was a huge bin at the bottom of the wall, and all the bottles fell into it :blink:

You won't be surprised to know those bottles were on the wall outside my house.

The bin was absolutely chock-a-block with broken bottles, and though i struggled manfully it proved incredibly heavy and impossible to shift.

Yes, Turnip's aggressive wall clearance had led me to discover..... Bin Laden. :o:ph34r:

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

This should be held as an example the next time someone accuses me (correctly) of not being funny.

Come off it, it was a smashing joke and not contrived at all.

I'm willing to bet here and now that by mid-day tomorrow at least 2 people come on here with :rofl2br: smileys and proclaim it to be one of the funniest off the cuff jokes they've ever heard.

I bet that you wish she was clutching something else there, Young Nogbad!!.

:juggle:

hahhahahahhahahaaaaa

ahh good god

young nogbad....

i thought the forum knew about me and nogbad and turnip.... ahaha

back on the bottle subject, why not put up a smaller number? imagine setting up 1000 bottles on a wall, how long that would take.. :blink:

The bin was absolutely chock-a-block with broken bottles, and though i struggled manfully it proved incredibly heavy and impossible to shift.

Yes, Turnip's aggressive wall clearance had led me to discover..... Bin Laden. :o:ph34r:

I'm willing to bet here and now that by mid-day tomorrow at least 2 people come on here with :rofl2br: smileys and proclaim it to be one of the funniest off the cuff jokes they've ever heard.

:rofl2br:

That was one of the funniest off the cuff jokes ive ever heard.

:blink: that was one of the worst off the cuff jokes i've ever heard

Guest MaloneFM

Well young Sophs came on and said it was both the best and the worst joke she had ever heard. But being a ****less student she was probably still awake at 2:31am (check it) watching a Scooby Doo marathon stuffing Mars Bars and doing drugs.

Not wasting tax payers money at all.

Well young Sophs came on and said it was both the best and the worst joke she had ever heard. But being a ****less student she was probably still awake at 2:31 3.42am (check it) watching a Scooby Doo Love Actually marathon stuffing Mars Bars chocolate digestives and doing drugs not doing drugs :D.

Not wasting tax payers money at all.

Long time reader of these forums but i've never been moved to post before.

But OMG, Nogbad, BIN LADEN!!!! :rofl2br: that's got to be one of the funniest off the cuff jokes i've ever heard.

And there you have proof. Ever seen Barrington and Fred Elliot I say Fred Elliot in the same room at the same time?

Well there was this one time, funnily enough it also involved bottles, but this has turned into a bottle appreciation thread so the antics of myself and the likes of Kinga might not be, umm, appreciated.

As for you Nogbad, I hope you're proud of yourself, pulling old brawds out of the woodwork just to big up your SEE THROUGH (get it? glass, bottles, see through.....) jokes. I hope she knows you're taken

Archived