IGNORED

Mascots Race

22A

Sunday 24th Sept; it's the annual Mascot's Grand National at Huntingdon Race Course. Start is at 1.10pm and the distance is one furlong (220 yards). Sixty mascots are expected to take part. Will City be entering a runner in this year's event? There is racing that day, so it's at least 14 quid if you want to go in and watch.

Sunday 24th Sept; it's the annual Mascot's Grand National at Huntingdon Race Course. Start is at 1.10pm and the distance is one furlong (220 yards). Sixty mascots are expected to take part. Will City be entering a runner in this year's event? There is racing that day, so it's at least 14 quid if you want to go in and watch.

Why would anyone go all that way and PAY to watch a bunch of grown adults run in fancy dress :blink:

Why would anyone go all that way and PAY to watch a bunch of grown adults run in fancy dress :blink:

Its not that far, just about a mile away from here, but then i do live in huntingdon. I don't agree with the paying though to go watch a bunch of mascots run over the hurdles, what a waste of £14, but i spose the other races that day would be alright if into horse racing, so i could put that money to so much better use, so i wont be going there, even though close it is

Archived