IGNORED

Scores On The Doors

Lita For Congo

I cant but crazier things have happend in football so why wont yeovil finnish in front of us and why wont it be down to the 3pts they may get tonight.

Because there are still 105 points left to play for?

Even if they finish ahead of us by 2 points there's no way to pinpoint it down to tonight.

I suppose you blame Lee Miller for us not going up in 03/04 too?

Because there are still 105 points left to play for?

Even if they finish ahead of us by 2 points there's no way to pinpoint it down to tonight.

I suppose you blame Lee Miller for us not going up in 03/04 too?

No i just cant believe they loaned him to a team in our divsion.Thats like man utd loaning ole gunnar solsjear to wigan. :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Your blinkered.

Stewart should be in a red shirt tonight if it was,nt for that munskin no sense manager we got.

Johnsons the one who needs to grow up

That may have been a valid point, but we are hardly struggling for goals in recent games are we?? And look at how badly Stewart has performed for us, when given a chance.

Yeh, I LOVE how Marcus has scored, our player, on massive wages, and we havent got no one to replace our winger whose playing up front. Murray up front, nice. Ah well.

It'd bordering on absurd now.

Would Chelsea loan out Shevy to Man U, so he can get a feel and pace of the premiership?

Your blinkered.

Stewart should be in a red shirt tonight if it was,nt for that munskin no sense manager we got.

Johnsons the one who needs to grow up

So, if you think that we shouldn't have loaned Marcus to Yeovil, why in your opinion should we have loaned him to Bournemouth instead?

Yours,

Confused of Wiltshire

:unsure:

It'd bordering on absurd now.

Would Chelsea loan out Shevy to Man U, so he can get a feel and pace of the premiership?

Comparing Stewart to Shevchenko is absurd. They'd never loan him out, and we'd never loan out any of the players we actually want.

Lots of Premiership clubs loan out players they don't want to other Premiership clubs though.

Comparing Stewart to Shevchenko is absurd. They'd never loan him out, and we'd never loan out any of the players we actually want.

Lots of Premiership clubs loan out players they don't want to other Premiership clubs though.

Exactly, Chelsea did however loan Carlton Cole to several teams, and a midfielder who's name escapes me to Pompey a couple of seasons ago, Man Utd have loaned Ben Foster to Watford and Leeds in their relegation season had several Premiership players on loan.

Loaning between teams in the same division DOES happen, A LOT. Does anyone actually know if we are allowed to recall MS, as I'm sure there's some ruling about it and I'm not convinced that we are able to recall him. Can anyone look it up?

Ok maybe I misconstructed it

I would never loan a player out to a side in the same division. As I said.. if we miss out on 2nd to Yeovil.. then how are we going to feel exactly?

Exactly, Chelsea did however loan Carlton Cole to several teams, and a midfielder who's name escapes me to Pompey a couple of seasons ago, Man Utd have loaned Ben Foster to Watford and Leeds in their relegation season had several Premiership players on loan.

Loaning between teams in the same division DOES happen, A LOT. Does anyone actually know if we are allowed to recall MS, as I'm sure there's some ruling about it and I'm not convinced that we are able to recall him. Can anyone look it up?

Just to answer my own question, as far as I'm aware, we can't recall him within the first 28 days, surely we're still in that time?

Archived