IGNORED

Dirty Cheating Yorkshire

cheshire_red

Of course, nobody is naive to think otherwise and it wouldn't surprise me if this was what got Carey so 'worked up'.

His own Union, the PFA should stamp down hard on him!

If he does things like this why don't the fa panel do something about it? More clubs need to complain about him.

widass has about the most appropriate name in football!

Anyone who saw how he bwhaved at the City game, in Bradford, can see what a real t***er he is: not only winding up Louis, but his winding up of the City faithful as he left the pitch at half time was a total disgrace!

Windass is a disgrace to the English game of football. I will advise my step-son to never use him as a rol model.

I agree. If your going to be "professional" it's far better to adopt the Johnson Passive Strategy. Junior gets clipped, Senior screams "FOUL" in a ludicrously high pitched voice, Junior rolls over 37 times screaming in agony, Senior whispers "Stay down son, stay down", Junior's mates all pile in to the offending opposing player flapping around like chickens. Opposing player pushes one of Junior's mates away, said mate takes a dive and repeat as above.

widass has about the most appropriate name in football!

Anyone who saw how he bwhaved at the City game, in Bradford, can see what a real t***er he is: not only winding up Louis, but his winding up of the City faithful as he left the pitch at half time was a total disgrace!

A player blowing out his cheeks to intimate that those giving the abuse we're fat.......... This after we sang that he wasonefor 45 minutes.

You get touchy too easily and I am a fat.

much rather have someone like windass though, than the likes of bloody christano ronaldo!

Why? They are both unprincipled cheats. Surely if you are going to have a cheat in your team you'd rather it was the one more likely to improve the team.

Why? They are both unprincipled cheats. Surely if you are going to have a cheat in your team you'd rather it was the one more likely to improve the team.

see your point, but I'd much rather have one that can't play against england?

I still blame ronald koeman! swear he started it!

Archived