IGNORED

Official Cat Coaches

Dolman_Stand

Why don't you just try it..and see how quick you get kicked off..

Have a fag while you're at it as well

It was a joke, I know, something in the morning cuppa I think.

Surely the answer is on the ticket! Why do you need sneek booze on?

Because it's not allowed on openly.

A few questions for you:

Why do you keep asking silly questions?

What is your exclamation mark mania caused by!

Why do you fail to answer questions proposed too you? re the 'Where to sit?' thead particularly.

To answer your question Dolman_Stand, I'll PM you ;)

Never been on the coaches before but I will be using them for Brentford, on the ticket stub its says "NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED" how strict are they on this ruling, do they check bags before entry etc??

I can remember getting a special train to York in 1984.

Upon getting to Cheltenham station we learnt it was "STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL!!", so we despondently ditched all our liquor.

Upon getting on the choo-choo we found it was swimming in bloody pysh. Bummer man.

A few questions for you:

Why do you keep asking silly questions?

What is your exclamation mark mania caused by!

Why do you fail to answer questions proposed too you? re the 'Where to sit?' thead particularly.

I don't think i ask silly questions, and they are only viewed this way now, as people have chosen to dig at me because i am a younger forum user.

Exclamation marks express strong feeling, so i normally use them, where i feel strongly.

And as far as i was aware i have answer all questions on that thread.

Upon getting to Cheltenham station we learnt it was "STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL!!", so we despondently ditched all our liquor.

Upon getting on the choo-choo we found it was swimming in bloody pysh. Bummer man.

I thought you could drink on trains, me and my mate did when we went up to Stoke to meet some friends and it was 8 in the morning.

Well nobody would expect you to be fully conversant with British Rail etiquette of the time. After all, your club had only been in existence for 2 years.

Well nobody would expect you to be fully conversant with British Rail etiquette of the time. After all, your club had only been in existence for 2 years.

It was nothing to do with BR etiquette, bottom dweller. This was a club ruling.

Will you be conversant with Conference etiquette when you are happily relegated, cousin-shagger?

Paul Trollope is a horse`s arse.

Far be it for me to encourage such activity, but I always find Fanta disguises Vodka rather nicely for when an occasion needs some discretion.

In respect to the mention of non-drinking on trains, the Police have the power to ban alcohol on services that they suspect may have a large number of football fans on.

I have never been on a train which had such a restriction, so I doubt it happens much these days.

Far be it for me to encourage such activity, but I always find Fanta disguises Vodka rather nicely for when an occasion needs some discretion.

In respect to the mention of non-drinking on trains, the Police have the power to ban alcohol on services that they suspect may have a large number of football fans on.

I have never been on a train which had such a restriction, so I doubt it happens much these days.

P`raps so, it was a long time ago. What rattled my bars was the "humour" from a web-footed burger-flipper.

Rant over.

Sorry, forgot!

Special trains highly unlikely for the Gas. A unicycle, or possibly an Isetta, if they are doing well. Dick.

Does anybody know about information for under 18's? Me and my mates were considering going to the forest game but we wern't sure if we would have to be accompanied by an adult? :dunno:

No you'll be fine, I go often because its to expensive on the train and I don't drive. The rule is if you're under 16 you need to be accompanied by somebody that is 18 or older.

But if you're 16+ then you're fine.

No you'll be fine, I go often because its to expensive on the train and I don't drive. The rule is if you're under 16 you need to be accompanied by somebody that is 18 or older.

But if you're 16+ then you're fine.

is there any type of check that would stop us from going if were 15 but could pass as 16 year olds? e.g. identification?

Well it depends if you're season ticket holders or not. If you're not then you should be fine pulling off being a 16 year old. If you HAVE a season ticket then they easily just check your details on record.

I had the same problem a couple of seasons ago, and in the end booked it under my dads season ticket details. The people on the coach wont check, only the people on the phone at the ticket office.

Archived