IGNORED

Ok Happy Clappys-justify 1 Point Off The Bottom 2

bucksred

The results have been justified when you compare the performances to results. We have played poorly and dropped points.

1 point from 9 is always going to be disappointing after taking 33 from 33, but at the same time it's not the end of the world either.

A lot of work to be done for Friday, and changes have to be made.

We have a good squad, time to use it to it's full potential.

Edited by Taz

I'll try to justify the situation.

We all expected to beat Wycombe H & A, but ended up with one point.

We expected City to return to normal ways v Stockport, but they lost (again).

As with any sport, the result, let alone the actual score cannot be guaranteed. After all many of us expected to lose at Plymouth and Hartlepool, but City won at both venues. City, like all teams, will have bad days and even bad runs. I am grateful City have lost against the also rans and not our closest rivals.

The results have been justified when you compare the performances to results. We have played poorly and dropped points.

1 point from 9 is always going to be disappointing after taking 33 from 33, but at the same time it's not the end of the world either.

A lot of work to be done for Friday, and changes have to be made.

We have a good squad, time to use it to it's full potential.

:D What's the betting DW will make no changes, if he does it will be ten minits from the end when we are 2 nil down :me?:

So if you're not a happy clappy that means you only post on here when results are bad and you've got something to bitch about?

Noticed a few prophets of doom on here that have been quiet until about ooh..three games ago.. :D

D.W has been faithfull to the players who went on run as he should. I think he has to freshen it now,and theres plenty of room for debate about that!! :me?: but all this Wilson out ######## that just smacks of immaturity.

support them :D