IGNORED

Ashton Gate Capacity

Kevolution

Hey i was just wondering that the capacity is at Aston Gate? I just don't want Rovers new stadium to show ours up to be honest :laugh:.

It's just for braggin rights really as i still think it will be funny when theres a handfull of rovers fans in a big stadium like that, there goes their atmosphere :laugh::D

Hey i was just wondering that the capacity is at Aston Gate? I just don't want Rovers new stadium to show ours up to be honest :laugh:.

It's just for braggin rights really as i still think it will be funny when theres a handfull of rovers fans in a big stadium like that, there goes their atmosphere :laugh::D

AsHton Gate's offical capacity I believe is 21497 (I think>)

Rovers, atmosphere :dunno:

Haha oh yeah sorry, my mistake :D

So i here from my Rovers fan mate every week :dunno:

To be fair they used to make a bit of noise a few years back, but these days their home games are quieter than Mr Quiet the dormouse, winning first prize in a Quiet competition at the University of Quietsville, Arizona, on the quietist day of the year.

To be fair they used to make a bit of noise a few years back, but these days their home games are quieter than Mr Quiet the dormouse, winning first prize in a Quiet competition at the University of Quietsville, Arizona, on the quietist day of the year.

mmmwhahaha :rofl2br:

Is the Univeristy of Quietsville the one off Quiet Street?

Get rid of seats and three people can stand where currently two sit. Instant increase in capaCITY! :)

If all the Police and Stewards (who the club pay) do their job, we could eliminate "sterile areas" allowing more peole to attend the high priofile games. Remember when Bristol played Bath a few years ago. The attendance that day was higher than that permitted for a City game! :dunno:

Archived