IGNORED

Wilson Found Wanting Yet Again

redrebel

The superb run would always end at some point, for me it was the way we reacted to it that would tell us a lot about our chances and Wilson.Unfortunately yet again Wilson has been found wanting.The major problem of not scoring has not been addressed at all and indeed by putting Wilkshire back on the right our attacking ability has been further hampered.One goal at home to Wycombe after not scoring at Wednesday and he puts out the same attack out against Stockport.This must surely ,if he fails, be the last chnace he is given.How many more times do we watch great opportunuties slip away with Wilson seemingly impotent.Perhaps Wilson you can see why supporters are worried about our chances with you in charge.

I love that after the draw he got on the City fans for booing and not being positive. Would he rather we had low expectations? Yes I expect a lot from my team and their manager, more than they are giving at the moment. My guess is they expect a lot as well. I'm fully behind them but if they aren't playing to their abilty and the manager is not doing his job well (which I still don't believe he was even during the streak) I'll say so.

We certainly have more talent than 22 of the other teams in the division (you could argue QPR has more). So I'm not going to be satisfied to merely play well. I think almost anyone could have managed this group of players to the league position we are in now.

Wilson is doing much the same as he was during the 11 match winning streak - and now he's got it all wrong!  - what a ridiculous idea.

If anyones to blame for the last three results, its lady luck.

...and the dire performances/results prior to the 11 games are the fault of who or what?

Delusion does not go half way Robbored

Bottle, balls, spirit !!, for me this sums it up perfectly, the run had to come to an end and Sheffield was the venue it came to an end. It was now going to be interesting to see how the players reacted to a defeat after so long without one. Playing the bottom two in the league and coming away with 1 point would have been hard to imagine if it had not actually happened.

Listening to it on the radio today, the commentator made a point which said 'the players looked like they had no confidence at all' - Really ???, after 12 games on the bounce it should be sky high.

Plymouth, QPR and indeed, Swindon must be rubbing their hands in delight that they have to play us at this vital time of the season, an absolute priority MUST be to get a proven goalpincher before time runs out, I really can see us finishing in the lottery of the playoff's - I could not of imagined this 2 weeks ago.

Archived