IGNORED

Short Memories.....

Robbored

So...thats 35 points from a possible 45.11 wins,2 draws and 2 defeats over the last 15 games and City remain 2nd in the league.

Now that seems reasonable to me.

Its fair to say that City were unlucky to lose at Sheffield and by the sound of the radio were unfortunate today.Hitting the post twice suggests that the "run of the ball" City were getting has now left them.I missed the Wycombe game but I was told that Wycombe had one chance all game and scored from it.How unlucky for City is that?

All this critism of Wilson is ridiculous.He's more or less playing the same players(injuries/supensions permitting) and playing the same formations as when City won 11 consequetive games - but after one point in 9 he's now got all it all wrong!.. :D

Its a minor blip that all teams go through.City will win on Friday night with at least 9 players who started today starting then - and he'll play 4-4-2.

Agree with everything you have said Robbo. The run had to end sooner or later. We have still been creating chances, and if the front two (whoever is picked) start to find a bit of form we will soon be scoring goals again.

I'm not worrying, at least not yet.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Try having a longer memory, try remembering the constant failiure over the last few years. The same thing is happening now.

Yeah we agree with everything you say, we would have

more than taken the position were in now at the start

of the season! Thers still a lot of football to play until

may, let`s hope we can get it right before next friday.

Everyone on this forum who are moanin` have the city

at heart, the last 3 results are just frustratin` us

ole! Come on City, sort it out! :D

So...thats 35 points from a possible 45.11 wins,2 draws and 2 defeats over the last 15 games and City remain 2nd in the league.

Now that seems reasonable to me.

Its fair to say that City were unlucky to lose at Sheffield and by the sound of the radio were unfortunate today.Hitting the post twice suggests that the "run of the ball" City were getting has now left them.I missed the Wycombe game but I was told that Wycombe had one chance all game and scored from it.How unlucky for City is that?

All this critism of Wilson is ridiculous.He's more or less playing the same players(injuries/supensions permitting) and playing the same formations as when City won 11 consequetive games - but after one point in 9 he's now got all it all wrong!.. :D

Its a minor blip that all teams go through.City will win on Friday night with at least 9 players who started today starting then - and he'll play 4-4-2.

Yes you are right, the luck during the 11 match run has gone missing lately. I agree with that.

So, if the 11 matches had nothing to do with Wilsons tactics/team selections etc what do we pay him for?

No he has not suddenly got it wrong, he never really got it right. The winning streak had nothing to do with Wilson tactical brain. He admits he was doing nothing different in interviews. We were getting the rub of the green during some very average performances. Simple as that, it certainly wasn't champagne football that was winning games..

He seems incapable of turning around a performace mid-game and lacks any sort of Plan B. To say it is a MINOR blip is a MAJOR understatement, he obviously like these blips...we had one pre-december too remember?.

1 point against the 2 worst sides in the division is pathetic. Robbored you must like taking 2nd best, I dont - though I have a sneaking feeling that it might be 3/4/5/6/7th on this occasion. If that is allowed to happen (after being TOP) I for one would be unforgiving.

Why take the risk? ... get rid

Guest comeonyoureds

i agree that it is not a crisis yet as its only 3 games and if qpr win there game in hand then the worst city will b is a point off 2nd, BUT we were all hoping for a better performance on tuesday... it never happened, we were hoping for a better performance today....but it actually got worse instead!

i saw nothing from todays perforamce that suggests or gives me confidence that the 'little' blip is goin to be put right on friday! thats the worrying thing!

playing the 2 worst teams in the league and getting one point isnt good enough, these are the games that points have to be picked up on! ok its argued that the stuggling teams are fighting for their lives but if a team is good enough to go up then over 90 mins the extra quality should show! but yet today stockport were by far the better team! and I'm not joking when i say it could have been 4-0 to them!

we arnt going to win the crucial games if we cant sort out the scoring!

today is so frustrating because the fans know city are better than that and the players know they are better then that!

i hope that going up means as much to the players as it does to the fans because today they didnt look like they wanted it!

Archived