IGNORED

Another Thread

Dave L

The comment that sparked much debate and, in particular, this thread was:

"If you wish to discuss in more detail why I personally think the concept of a ST inherently breeds mediocrity then I am quite happy to do so but perhaps we could do that on another thread."

Surely that's not so difficult to defend, is it?

For one thing, BCFC has been underperforming for so many years that its "Promised Land" is the old division two. We positively aspire to mediocrity so if the ST helps us get there, their efforts will have been a success.

On the other hand, our once exemplary fans forum is being run in a very shoddy fashion since the ST decided (secretly) to take it over. The richieb debacle springs to mind and now Orj has been given similar (but less harsh) treatment. That and being forced to reveal personal details in order to have his arguments taken seriously by ST officials is a clear example of mediocrity (if not worse) to me.

I feel let down by Orj's lack of consistency. I feel he owes me a drink.

Mine's a Horlicks too. Night night.

I feel let down by Orj's lack of consistency. I feel he owes me a drink.

Orj has actually been quite firm in his consistency in this matter. As was the rather large turd that he curled out into the ST punchbowl last week.

What has been slightly sloppier, so to speak, is his ability to back up these arguments with solid kernels of fact or reasoned rationale for such pissy ejaculations.

I suggest someone check his underwear for forensic evidence.

Time for bed for me too.

On the other hand, our once exemplary fans forum is being run in a very shoddy fashion since the ST decided (secretly) to take it over. The richieb debacle springs to mind and now Orj has been given similar (but less harsh) treatment. That and being forced to reveal personal details in order to have his arguments taken seriously by ST officials is a clear example of mediocrity (if not worse) to me.

missed the last page on this, good to see Orj isn't being subjected to the same punishment as richieb, though unfortunatly it means this forum loses another good posters due to something being blown all out of proportion,

very shoddy fashion......no comment

Given the amount of time Orj has been pondering his response, when it finally drops it should make for interesting reading.

The merits or otherwise of Supporters' Trusts is still a debate I am hoping to have at some point but, given the news which has broken tonight and the reasons behind it, I feel it would be inappropriate to continue this discussion for now.

Archived