IGNORED

Scott Browns, Challenge

Portland Bill

What did others think of his challenge that made the Crewe player get stretchered off.From my view in the East end it looked horrendous :ph34r: .Cant believe the ref missed it :pray: ,or he would deffo got sent off :unsure:

Good game and we played well, just wish we would kill teams off though.

Thought Mc Combe looked classy and Carey made some good last gasp tackles/blocks.

I think he was a tad lucky to not get a card.

although he didn't do it with malice, he also did it across the pitch in front of the dug outs not long before, many other refs wouldn't allow it.

The ref was very relectant to card people, which I commend. He booked Scotty because the Alex player took several rolls and made a meal of it, but you could see him hesitate when the Alex lad suddenley jumped up right as rain. - I think he was too far gone to not book scotty by then.

as for the alex complaints about the challenges - have a look at your Rodney Jackass.

went down in front of the east end in a fair challenge, did three rolls clutching his ankle, looked up to see that play had completely moved up the other end and that actually, no one was interested in him - certainly not the ref, so he jumps up and jogs back to the halfway line as if nothing had happened - I HATE that.

I thought the ref did ok today.

Archived