IGNORED

Stand, Sing And Chant!

KnowleUtd City

Come on lads, how often do we take a big load away these days?? lets make Saturday a day to remember, everyone stand for the whole game a create a hell of an atmosphere, it's a good opportunity to show these nottingham boys what support we've got!! lets get right behind the boys and make it a cracker!!

you reds!!

do it this way!

they cant throw us all out!

but you just know we will all sit down like good boys and girls the moment the game kicks off

I take it no one will be fussy with seating and sit where they like.. :dunno:

I doubt it.

Bournemuoth springs to mind,people pouring in 5 minutes before kick-off expecting to sit exactly where their ticket suggests..........crazy!

I witnessed several arguments between fans over this situation. :doh:

The ones that whinge about their seats appear to be the ones who add little to the atmosphere, if i am in anyones seat on saturday i dare them to move me.

The reason we have a great atmosphere at away games is because we do not adhere to seating on our tickets, if people want the actual seat on their ticket then get to the ground at midday.

The ones that whinge about their seats appear to be the ones who add little to the atmosphere, if i am in anyones seat on saturday i dare them to move me.

Yeah same here. Who cares about what seat we are in as long as we are all there and the city boys get 3 points to send us top of the league!!

The reason we have a great atmosphere at away games is because we do not adhere to seating on our tickets, if people want the actual seat on their ticket then get to the ground at midday.

If people want to sit in there seats then they can, u cannot stop them. your gona tell sum 70 year old man to piss off if your in his seat, get a life!!!!

i,m an 18 stone ex para who served in the falklands. i,m quite happy to take my chances. also i,m taking my young son so he will be able to see i,ll make sure of it. you selfish gits don,t realise that some of us have kids it,s not that we,re killjoys as i love to jump and sing with the rest of them but it spoils it if the young uns can,t see

Going on past experience of Forest stewards you will sit where you are told and Guernsey will be the first to be ejected.

I can see trouble looming and a 'Walsall' of two seasons ago.

Sad but true.

A Polite Warning

You'd all do well to click on cheshire_red's 'A Polite Warning' link above. Take a camera and record any misdemeanors by Nottinghamshire Police, Forest supporters and/or their stewards - then I can lobby for a points deduction and heavy fine on Nottingham Forest FC for failure to control their idiot supporters and stewards. :clapping:

Read and heed the following from cheshire_red's RivalsNet forum.........

guess_whos_back Posted on 18/10 15:03 Email this Message | Reply

re: A Polite Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if at any point you are thinking its raining chicken soup, the chances are it will be the upper bridgford end slinging plastic cups of piss down on you which has been a common complaint this year which the stewrads, strangly, always seem to miss ;0)

A diplomatic chap then?

All this ''whaaaa - you're in my seat'' :crying: is exactly the type of bollox that's putting me right of the Football.

Incidentally, I can see Saturday getting very interesting.

Saturday is going to be sound, so many lads going!, almost everyone i know who has ever been to City is coming out for this one!! there's nothing much else that get's me excited like this, if all goes well on the pitch it has the potential to be a classic day! ala Plymouth 97, Watford 99, West Brom 00 and recent trips to Sheff Weds, Cardiff, and Hull. nothing better than seeing City with loads out. Come on you reds! don't let us down!!

i,m an 18 stone ex para who served in the falklands. i,m quite happy to take my chances. also i,m taking my young son so he will be able to see i,ll make sure of it. you selfish gits don,t realise that some of us have kids it,s not that we,re killjoys as i love to jump and sing with the rest of them but it spoils it if the young uns can,t see

We're not being selfish mate, most games i have been to away i have never been able to sit in my allocated seat so i just go where i can. Saturday is a massive game and the boys will need massive support. The only way we do this is by having all the singers together. That is why we have such a vocal away support and it's worth at least a goal to the boys. Take a look at the LDV and play off finals as an example of diluted atmosphere when we sit where we're told. By the way i'm a 20 stone ex semi professional rugby player and ex amateur boxer, couldn't get into the forces cos i'm colour blind.

Archived