IGNORED

Stand, Sing And Chant!

KnowleUtd City

We're not being selfish mate, most games i have been to away i have never been able to sit in my allocated seat so i just go where i can. Saturday is a massive game and the boys will need massive support. The only way we do this is by having all the singers together. That is why we have such a vocal away support and it's worth at least a goal to the boys. Take a look at the LDV and play off finals as an example of diluted atmosphere when we sit where we're told. By the way i'm a 20 stone ex semi professional rugby player and ex amateur boxer, couldn't get into the forces cos i'm colour blind.

You are being selfish mate. It's quite simple.

I'm a 13 stone weakling who wears glasses.

How selfish! Il sit where i want! Its people like this that turn others off going to away games. Thats why theres no atmosphere! I think 3000 away fans should be able to make enough noise. Hardly as if we have 200 fans there so we would need to sit together. Some people need to get a life.

No atmosphere at away games?? what, in comparison to home games??!!!

What i am saying is that the fact that people say the atmosphere is poor, is not because people cant sit together, its because not enough people turn up, and are prepared to sing. Away games IMO, as far more fun and enjoyable than home ones.

you're right there mate, hopefully Saturday we'll have loads of lads there who will get right behind the boys wherever we are stood.

Archived