IGNORED

'sack Wilson Brigade'

Guest red in the usa

Guest red in the usa

To all the 'sack Wilson' brigade...

Quite right, absolutely should sack the Manager, we're only second in the league. That's only 22 teams below us.

He's rubbish.

The fans should demand his head.

What a joke you lot are...couple of poor results and you start with ridiuclous posts. This will be decided in April, when everyone plays each other, if we fail then...go ahead with your demands.

Just look at the table right now...we'd all have taken this at pretty much any point prior to now.

The point is I believe City play better against the better teams which is good because we've played all the sides at the bottom. Also its better to have a dip in form now rather than Swindon who have had this great run, and as we all know great runs come to an end and its bad to end it when you come to the run-in against the top sides.

City will come back and grab wins against those around them, which is better as these games are 6 pointers rather than 3 pointers at the present moment.

I do belive a change is necessary on the playing pitch, Wilson ought to try Roberts or Lita up front for a few games and see if this gives us more punch. We badly need to knock a few goals in which is where we're falling down.

To all the 'sack Wilson' brigade...

Quite right, absolutely should sack the Manager, we're only second in the league. That's only 22 teams below us.

He's rubbish.

The fans should demand his head.

What a joke you lot are...couple of poor results and you start with ridiuclous posts. This will be decided in April, when everyone plays each other, if we fail then...go ahead with your demands.

Just look at the table right now...we'd all have taken this at pretty much any point prior to now.

Do you actually read anyones criticism? Fully justified criticism IMHO

or Do you just see a post contains negative comment(s) and disregard the rest of the content? prefering to put out the 'defend Wilson at all costs' attitude.

A COUPLE of poor results? yeah right, so pre-december didn't happen then?.

Now I don't know this to be correct, but judging by your username you are in the USA? am I right?

If so do you see City play much? If you have had to sit through the never ending list of drab, ####, uninspired performances this season perhaps you less vociferous in DW's defence.

Of course like I say, I dont know if you are at games or not regularly, if you are attending I apologise, but can I say you watch a different game to me.

Regards

Guest red in the usa

Your summation is correct - I am in the US ! Obviously, living here means I get to very few games...although I listen religiously on BC World to every game, please don't doubt my loyalty though as I have been a fan for close to 30 years and was a regular when I was in the UK.

Yes I read criticism, no problem with that...but I was not addressing that, rather the sack Wilson comments. I also didn't (and don't advocate) defend Wilson at all costs viewpoints. Should we fail to get promoted, then yes its time for a change...but we are second !!!!!

Why do you hark back to pre-December...we're second in the table...not really sure of the comments regarding drab football etc...nothing to do with what I said.

What the "Wilson out" brigade seem to overlook is the effect sacking the manager has upon the stabity of the club.City,over the years have got rid of managers far to quickly and consequently are still languishing in the lower leagues.

Any new manager coming wouldn't know the players and would consequently be starting afresh with the squad - just what you don't need with the crunch time of the season already here.

I've said before - let Wilson stay untill the end of the season and then see where City are.If we are still in Division two then Steve Landsdown may come to regret the 3 year deal he gave Wilson last summer.Certainly most fans won't be behind Wilson if he fails to get us up.After 3 years in charge it would be said that Wilson would have had enough time to build his own team.

anyone remember tony cluless sayin it would take city 3years to get out of this p**s poor division?at the time i thort the man was havin a paul mgrath,looks like he underestimated!!!maybe he wasnt a complete ediot!!!!!!

I think you are underestimating the mood here.The performances were dire even when we were winning .This probably says more about the state of the division we are in. The accumulated frustration occasionally spills over but at the end of the day we will still sing our hearts out at the next game.

I think you are underestimating the mood here.The performances were dire even when we were winning.
I bet you were still cheering and singing after each of those appearances, even if we played ####. :clap:

Your summation is correct - I am in the US ! Obviously, living here means I get to very few games...although I listen religiously on BC World to every game, please don't doubt my loyalty though as I have been a fan for close to 30 years and was a regular when I was in the UK.

Yes I read criticism, no problem with that...but I was not addressing that, rather the sack Wilson comments. I also didn't (and don't advocate) defend Wilson at all costs viewpoints. Should we fail to get promoted, then yes its time for a change...but we are second !!!!!

Why do you hark back to pre-December...we're second in the table...not really sure of the comments regarding drab football etc...nothing to do with what I said.

I'm not doubting anyones loyalty to the club. Part time, full time - I couldn't give a toss. I appreciate people circumstances dictate when they can get to/afford to watch games. I also know that my personal circumstances have made it impossible to watch every home game even (let alone away) in the past.

It dont take a genius to figure out people who choose to post on here care about the club, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Of course there are a few exceptions - Plymuff and QPR muppets being examples.

This isn't a dig in any way but it's very easy to pass judgment from afar. I am 100% sure that your opinion would differ if you had watched some of the junk I have PAYED to watch under the pretense of entertainment. Performances have been dire before and after the 11 games, and on the whole even DURING it.

Of course performances pre-December are a factor, had we played well consistently, even once in 4 during those games, you could argue we had done it then, DW can do it again. The fact is we have been woeful for 99% of this season, with the exception of a few decent 45 minute spells dotted here and there. So I think it is entirely reasonable to take manner of performances from the whole season into account when I ask myself the question 'Is Danny Wilson the right guy to win us promotion?'

No I don't think so, Alarm bells were ringing 18 months ago, now I have sirens

Ask yourself this question 'If Wigan, Crewe and Cardiff were still in this division this season, would we be sitting second?'

Rant Over

Archived