IGNORED

Away Following

leader

• Admin

Around 3200 sold up to last night

This is taken from the internet football ground guide "Up to 4,750 away fans can be accommodated in the lower tier of the Bridgford Stand, where the facilities and view of the action are good. I personally did not have any problems at the City Ground, but I have heard of away fans getting some hassle; for example it has not been unknown for the odd object to be thrown down on away fans from so called Forest fans seated above. Don't be surprised also if the stewards keep asking you to sit down if you stand in the seated areas, which can get annoying. There are also an element of Forest supporters in the 'A' Block of the Main Stand nearest to the away supporters, who feel it is their duty to continually berate away fans during the game, which can be unsavoury. It is also advised to keep colours covered around the ground, especially if you support another Midlands team. The good news though is that away fans can really make some noise from this stand, so make the most of it! !

3,570 Sold in advance

about 1,900 pay on the day so there'll be plenty available.......however, if you haven't got one, get to Forest and buy one early.

1,900 pay on the day into one ticket booth-doesn't work and I hope Forest have a better plan than that after all they are used to dealing with large crowds.

have spoken to forest fans 2day on there site,4750 in lower bridge std,then the balance to a max of 5400 in lower brian clough stand.

there are 3/4 safe friendly pubs which r-cassa,larwood,voce or globe.

parking-if early the embankment if not county hall/council.

most of all enjoy.

its a long season win or lose!

3500 sold at the City ticket office.Add to that those that buy their ticket at Forest and you'll have approx 4200 - 4500 City fans tomorrow.

Thats almost as many as the Gas get at a home game....... :rofl2br:

I doubt Rovers will have more than 5k tomorrow. Not exactly an attractive tie agains Macclesfield is it? They will bring about 50 fans if that :D

can any one tell me the true numbers that are going on saturday , this is bigger than forest think I'm sure, will they open a bit more of the ground . :city:

The official BCFC site claims that 3,570 City fans have purchased tickets so far. With Forest having agreed to make a total of 5,400 tickets available to us. Click on link below.......

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~915143,00.html

The main worry is the upper tier above us that could be occupied by Forest idiots wanting to pour piss on us including our children. The post below was made by a Forest idiot on the message board at.....

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk/

guess_whos_back Posted on 20/10 10:21 Email this Message | Reply

Nothing could be finer.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

than to piss on bristol minors in the mooooooooorning

If i had a plastic cup for only a day, i'd fill it with piss and pour pour away cos nothing could be finer than to piss on Bristols minors in the moooooooooooorning

I am going to have about six pints before the match so you can have a nice continuous supply of fresh steaming hot yellow piss thrown over you for the whole 90 minutes. And win lose or draw i will be smiling away on the way home knowing that somewhere out there is a filthy farmer and his kid stinking of my piss for the 4 hour coach journey home

JOBSA ;0)

The official BCFC site claims that 3,570 City fans have purchased tickets so far. With Forest having agreed to make a total of 5,400 tickets available to us. Click on link below.......

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~915143,00.html

The main worry is the upper tier above us that could be occupied by Forest idiots wanting to pour piss on us including our children. The post below was made by a Forest idiot on the message board at.....

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk/

guess_whos_back Posted on 20/10 10:21 Email this Message | Reply

Nothing could be finer.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

than to piss on bristol minors in the mooooooooorning

If i had a plastic cup for only a day, i'd fill it with piss and pour pour away cos nothing could be finer than to piss on Bristols minors in the moooooooooooorning

I am going to have about six pints before the match so you can have a nice continuous supply of fresh steaming hot yellow piss thrown over you for the whole 90 minutes. And win lose or draw i will be smiling away on the way home knowing that somewhere out there is a filthy farmer and his kid stinking of my piss for the 4 hour coach journey home

JOBSA ;0)

You'll have that cam-corder at the ready yeah Gobby?

Archived