IGNORED

From A Forest Fan

Dawg

This is an excellent board, I've been a member here for nearly a year I think, registered before one of our games last year. I've tried to wind most of you up with a few of my posts, but never really works.

I just wanna say that regardless of tomorrows outcome BCFC are a very good club. Forget what I've said in other posts, you lot are one of the reasons that League One isn't half bad. Two good games to look forward to.

The game tomorrow is going to be awesome. We had a few massive crowds last year, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Colchester .... but as you can guess even though it was near on 30k there was only like 1,000 away fans.... boring really. It should be over 25,000 tomorrow.

You lot are bringing over 4,000.... We've had a few of them in the Championship a few years back.... I can't even remember what it's like! Do you realise how much of an inspiration it is for our home fans to see all those away fans, it's like you HAVE to sing, even though we'll probably be drowned out. It's going to be one hell of an atmosphere.

I just hope by the time we go to Ashton Gate us both are still top 2 so we can repay the compliment and bring a shedload of fans. I never went last year.

Enjoy the game tomorrow. Have a safe trip. :englandsmile4wf:

Dawg.

Fair play to you. Two underachieving clubs over the past five or so years. Both in the wrong leagues but both kicking their way out of the division. Lets hope its city and forest who are promoted out of this hell hole of a division. We are due another promotion 8 years is far too long to wait!! :)

May the best team win :city::pray:

Guest MaloneFM

I must say young chap you are a credit to the tricky trees. And I hope we can return the compliment when you come down our way.

If you are a supporters club member or season ticket holder ask if you can go in the Red N White bar and mingle before the game. We can garantee warm overpriced beer, Sky football and a bit of a larf.

Tell them uncle Roger sent you.

This is an excellent board, I've been a member here for nearly a year I think, registered before one of our games last year. I've tried to wind most of you up with a few of my posts, but never really works.

I just wanna say that regardless of tomorrows outcome BCFC are a very good club. Forget what I've said in other posts, you lot are one of the reasons that League One isn't half bad. Two good games to look forward to.

The game tomorrow is going to be awesome. We had a few massive crowds last year, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Colchester .... but as you can guess even though it was near on 30k there was only like 1,000 away fans.... boring really. It should be over 25,000 tomorrow.

You lot are bringing over 4,000.... We've had a few of them in the Championship a few years back.... I can't even remember what it's like! Do you realise how much of an inspiration it is for our home fans to see all those away fans, it's like you HAVE to sing, even though we'll probably be drowned out. It's going to be one hell of an atmosphere.

I just hope by the time we go to Ashton Gate us both are still top 2 so we can repay the compliment and bring a shedload of fans. I never went last year.

Dawg.

Come here and give us a cuddle you big gay bear! :farmer:

Dawg.

Top man Dawg, and promotion for the two biggest clubs in Div 1. :banana:

Its a shame we don't have a hooters in Bristol to make the Forest fans feel more welcome in our great city.

Plenty of Bristolian Ladies on WKD or Smirnoff Ice instead, so you could say you could see their HOOTERS for free down at the Watershed!!,

:me?:

Leaving in a minute to get me coach.

I've got over 4 and a half hours to kill before i need to leave home for the match!!.

:ProgrammePC:

May the best team win :city::pray:

Playing in Black with an overcast sky and rain forecast, may NOT be a brilliant choice, but IF S****horpe can put 4 past the Mighty Trees, then there is hope...........

:sub::city::sub:

You lot are bringing over 4,000....

To the "Locals" it'll sound like another 4,000 Poles have just landed at Nottingham East Midlands Airport!!.

:farmer:

Guest MaloneFM

yooooooooooooooooou reeeeeeeeeeeeeds.

How strange we know the words to that as well. Well deputy Dawg you got your points but only just. See you next march to get them back again. And then again next season.

Slut

Filthy slut Scoot, filthy slut.

So you've probably all left by now then?

I'll be leaving in about 45 minutes. An hour and a half on the bevvies should do me good, then into the ground to soak it up.

yooooooooooooooooou reeeeeeeeeeeeeds.

:angry::angry::angry: Big gay cuddle abandoned, big gay bear.

Archived