IGNORED

Brett Angel

TomBCFCUK

I read last week that brett is looking for a new club at the age of 35 but i prsonally think he will do a good job for city until the end of the season he wont be looking for alot of wages and he scores a lot of goals as city fans should no becuase he scores a lot of goals against city what do you lot think ??

So who do you think Brett Angel would be better than at City? Peacock - no.Miller - no.

Angel was a good lower league target man but is way past his best.

If City want a loan signing they should pull out all the stops to persuade Mick McCarthy to let Marcus Stewart come to City no matter how much his wages are.He can't be happy sitting on the bench at Sunderland.

personally i think any striker on loan would be good because the extra competition might just knock peacock outa the comfort zone.i know millers been abit light on goals but his link up play&commitment cant be questioned,wheras peacocks done bugger all for the last month at least.why wilson wont eva take him off is beyond me

personally i think any striker on loan would be good because the extra competition might just knock peacock outa the comfort zone.i know millers been abit light on goals but  his link up play&commitment cant be questioned,wheras peacocks done bugger all for the last month at least.why wilson wont eva take him off is beyond me
How about Kevin Lisbie of Charlton. He's scored a hat-trick aginst Liverpool in the Premiership this season.

Stats:

http://tinyurl.com/2ckuz

and HE'S QUICK.

Are you the same Nobby that used to run the "Guess the attendance" competition in the Pumphouse?

If City want a loan signing they should pull out all the stops to persuade Mick McCarthy to let Marcus Stewart come to City no matter how much his wages are.He can't be happy sitting on the bench at Sunderland.
In our dreams RR!

no I'm a different nobby I'm afraid,only been a member of the forum since geting home from stockport last night........i just had to say somethin!!!

kevin lisbie might not be a bad idea,i think hes represented england at youth level and from what ive seen of him looks half decent.i read somewher that reading wer after him not to long back,not sure if he would be willing to drop in to the second though,but hey,anythings worth a try!!!!!

also micheal chopra from newcastle could be good to get on loan he is a top quality striker and he bags loadsa goals in there reserves and also i dont think newcastle would need him neither as they have other strikers could be worth a try.

also micheal chopra from newcastle could be good to get on loan he is a top quality striker and he bags loadsa goals in there reserves and also i dont think newcastle would need him neither as they have other strikers could be worth a try.

Michael Chopra is currently on loan at Forest and featured in their defeat at Gillingham yesterday.

http://tinyurl.com/ytdlz

I read last week that brett is looking for a new club at the age of 35 but i prsonally think he will do a good job for city until the end of the season he wont be looking for alot of wages and he scores a lot of goals as city fans should no becuase he scores a lot of goals against city what do you lot think ??
Lets get Cheesley to partner him eghhh?

Archived