IGNORED

Sexstone Says Fans Caught Will Be Banned!

Sticks

Steve Brooker is not a thug. He was sticking up for a mate. Don't you dare call him a thug.

sorry my friend, but throwing bottles and wheelie bins at bouncers is being a thug. don't make excuses of him because he happens to be a fantastic footballer. no 'mate' ever got saved by having bottles and wheelie bisn thrown at his assaliants.

Why because he's got nice legs. If someone chucked a bottle at you because you wacked their mate would you be fine about it?

What has his legs got to do with anything??? I think you are being totally unfair about him and i will not sit back and listen to you or anyone else call him a thug.

What has his legs got to do with anything??? I think you are being totally unfair about him and i will not sit back and listen to you or anyone else call him a thug.

I'm not being unfair - if I started to throw a few bottles around just because my mate was being a knob and got a deserved wack I'd expect to be lablled a thug.

Although it's quite accurate to call the players' behaviour in that brawl last year thuggish I don't see what it has to do with the hooliganism at Forest or how bringing it all up again is of any help to the club. We should leave that sad chapter closed, they've been to jail for it, come back and got back on track.

Getting rid of the toss pieces who want to fight at city games would be of immense benefit to the club and us as fans though.

Although it's quite accurate to call the players' behaviour in that brawl last year thuggish I don't see what it has to do with the hooliganism at Forest or how bringing it all up again is of any help to the club. We should leave that sad chapter closed, they've been to jail for it, come back and got back on track.

Getting rid of the toss pieces who want to fight at city games would be of immense benefit to the club and us as fans though.

Despite stating my stong views on this issue earlier in the post, I am starting to think you are right and we should just leave it. Personally I do not want "thuggish" behaviour in any way related to football - players or fans. Lets just put Saturday behind us (although I doubt the EP will let us).

Back to the football - We really do need a striker don't we :city:

I don't see what it has to do with the thugs at Forest either. But as people bought it up and got in a dig about Brooks i felt it necessary to stick up for the man. I will not have people calling him a thug. Its unfair he is not a thug.

I don't see what it has to do with the thugs at Forest either. But as people bought it up and got in a dig about Brooks i felt it necessary to stick up for the man. I will not have people calling him a thug. Its unfair he is not a thug.

Well, you've probably just guaranteed that someone else will reply to you calling him a thug.

Well, you've probably just guaranteed that someone else will reply to you calling him a thug.

Well yeah because obv what the evening post said is gospel to them.

sorry my friend, but throwing bottles and wheelie bins at bouncers is being a thug. don't make excuses of him because he happens to be a fantastic footballer. no 'mate' ever got saved by having bottles and wheelie bisn thrown at his assaliants.

I'm not making excuses for him. Do you have any clue what bouncers are like? He was obviously protecting himself as well as Dave Partridge and i don't blame him and yes he is a fantastic footballer one that we need in our team and i for one can't wait until he is back. Don't know how this thread became an excuse for you lot to have a go at Steve but just stop it.

Despite stating my stong views on this issue earlier in the post, I am starting to think you are right and we should just leave it. Personally I do not want "thuggish" behaviour in any way related to football - players or fans. Lets just put Saturday behind us (although I doubt the EP will let us).

Back to the football - We really do need a striker don't we :city:

Yep we do until Brooks is fit but GJ has already made it quite clear we are not getting one. Hopefully Brooks will be back soon :city:

Archived