IGNORED

Awesome Arsenal.

Robbored

Did anyone else watch the perfomance that Arsenal put in at Reading today? They were simply unstoppable and for 70mins. Reading simply couldn't get near them.What a lesson in how the beautifull game should be played.

Fabrigas was outstanding - what a player this kid is at only 19.

I sat watching the game on Sky and was simply awe struck at the way Arsenal just clicked into gear and destroyed a half decent Reading side.Some of their play was simply breathtaking and v.Persie's goal was the icing on the cake - a team goal ended by a simple tap-in.

If Arsenal can keep that level of performance up - they'll piss the Premiership.

Did anyone else watch the perfomance that Arsenal put in at Reading today? They were simply unstoppable and for 70mins. Reading simply couldn't get near them.What a lesson in how the beautifull game should be played.

Fabrigas was outstanding - what a player this kid is at only 19.

I sat watching the game on Sky and was simply awe struck at the way Arsenal just clicked into gear and destroyed a half decent Reading side.Some of their play was simply breathtaking and v.Persie's goal was the icing on the cake - a team goal ended by a simple tap-in.

If Arsenal can keep that level of performance up - they'll piss the Premiership.

It was excellent football and a joy to watch. Fabregas is superb especially when you consider his age. It'll be interesting to see how Walcott develops in the company of Henry and co, my guess is that he'll progress excellently and will be playing for England alongside Rooney inside 18 months.

Unfortunately Arsenal have already showed that they can't keep it up and therefore won't piss the Premiership or indeed be anywhere near ManUre or Chelski. It was Reading they were playing after all.

At least the title this season looks like being contested, it's a pity Liverpool and Arsenal can't get it together enough to make it a 4 way race.

Unfortunately Arsenal have already showed that they can't keep it up and therefore won't piss the Premiership or indeed be anywhere near ManUre or Chelski. It was Reading they were playing after all.

At least the title this season looks like being contested, it's a pity Liverpool and Arsenal can't get it together enough to make it a 4 way race.

Lee Dixon said two thirds of the way through' last season that he thought Arsenal would be a force again this season simply because the younger players would have that little bit more experience of the Premiership.When he said that I thought he was probably wrong and that one more season would be necessary - but Arsenal have already been to Old Trafford and left with all three points and they have now won their last 5 games.

I reckon that the Premiership will decided by the games involving the top 4 (or maybe the top 3 as Liverpool are struggling)

To win the Premiership I reckon Arsenal will have to take at least 4 points off Chelsea and at least another one off Man Utd.

Lee Dixon said two thirds of the way through' last season that he thought Arsenal would be a force again this season simply because the younger players would have that little bit more experience of the Premiership.When he said that I thought he was probably wrong and that one more season would be necessary - but Arsenal have already been to Old Trafford and left with all three points and they have now won their last 5 games.

I reckon that the Premiership will decided by the games involving the top 4 (or maybe the top 3 as Liverpool are struggling)

To win the Premiership I reckon Arsenal will have to take at least 4 points off Chelsea and at least another one off Man Utd.

Well, if they take four points off Chelsea they'll give themselves a good chance. I don't think they will though. Chelsea might have had a stuttering start to the season by their standards, but they're coming into form again now and they're still five points in front.

It'll be Arsenal's defence that lets them down, they really needed to bring in a quality centre half - they can score against anyone but they can also concede against anyone and that's not something you can say of ManUre or Chelski.

They'll be closer than Liverpool who are already totally out of the running and paying the price for making mainly b grade signings (Kuyt aside) and having no consistency in selections, but I think they'll still be 6-10 points away.

Archived