IGNORED

At Last - Loan Striker!

Dolman_Dave

Can you imagine any other club with promotion pretentions in this league replacing two top strikers, who are likely to be out for at least another month, with a lad who has relatively little experience and not scored a league goal??

Yeovil?

Nope.

Good luck to the lad but he won't start Saturday, he's another Wright, bench material I'm afraid.

I'd agree with you perhaps there, but i prefer Brown on the right, not sure why, just seems to have more effect there than on the left. Definitely developing into a winger.

Anyone know how long Corr is on loan for, is it just a month?

totally agree Brown just seems happier on the right wing.

Corr is here for a month apparently, looking at the interview he just seems to be here for fitness, either way unlikely to start games, but all we need is someone to sit on the bench, Jevons is one of our 1st choice starting forwards and Jennison is youngster who is getting better all the time,

not a well renowed name, but could be a good signing,

interesting comments from Johnson said he had a list of around 50 to start with, got it down to ten and then actually had to get clubs to let players leave on loan which is tough enough with this damn transfer window

Can you imagine any other club with promotion pretentions in this league replacing two top strikers, who are likely to be out for at least another month, with a lad who has relatively little experience and not scored a league goal??

Yeovil?

Nope.

Good luck to the lad but he won't start Saturday, he's another Wright, bench material I'm afraid.

ohhhh shut up you moaning *$&*£*£*!

maybe we should ask Alex to loan us that Rooney fella eh? Fit goalscorers are usually scoring goals for their side, and not available for load. This is about as good as i hoped for... lets give him a shot.

and Wright is quality from what i've seen - and inspired a goal from Murray!

ohhhh shut up you moaning *$&*£*£*!

maybe we should ask Alex to loan us that Rooney fella eh? Fit goalscorers are usually scoring goals for their side, and not available for load. This is about as good as i hoped for... lets give him a shot.

and Wright is quality from what i've seen - and inspired a goal from Murray!

:D

I hope the lads do well.

We need quality NOW. They are available if we are prepared to push the boat out a bit.

Quality = experience in my book not potential, potential is long term not likely to be much use for a month or two.

I hope the lads do well.

We need quality NOW. They are available if we are prepared to push the boat out a bit.

Who's to say he won't turn into quality for us.

I can remember numerous unknown strikers signed on loan from divsions above scoring for fun for other teams.

It's about time we had one isn't it :pray:

I hope the lads do well.

Quality = experience in my book not potential, potential is long term not likely to be much use for a month or two.

yeaah.. but there's a transfer window! you cant push the boat out and buy someone because... there's nowhere for the boat.. to float? (slightly confused metaphor there..!).

experienced, fit, proven goalscorers available for loan, and who would drop down one or two divisions rather than stay in the reserves and pick up £15k per week..? they don't exist...!!

Like Fagan, potential but was no use to us, was million pound player later.

We need experience, not potential. The lad himself admits he aint fit. That's why he aint on the Wednesday bench and they've loaned him to us.

yeaah.. but there's a transfer window! you cant push the boat out and buy someone because... there's nowhere for the boat.. to float? (slightly confused metaphor there..!).

experienced, fit, proven goalscorers available for loan, and who would drop down one or two divisions rather than stay in the reserves and pick up £15k per week..? they don't exist...!!

Not true, Ipswich amongst others have signed a player outside of the window.

Who's to say he won't turn into quality for us.

I can remember numerous unknown strikers signed on loan from divsions above scoring for fun for other teams.

It's about time we had one isn't it :pray:

This transfer window is the biggest problem. No club wants to let anyone go if they can't be recalled. It sounds like GJ has tried his hardest to get someone in that fits the bill.

The only way we are going to get proven quality in is to pay good money for it and although we must have some cash to burn, we can't do that until January.

I'm sorry lads but he's crap. :(

The ambitions of the leadership at this club is also crap. We need a quality proven striker but he will cost money - so we always go for the cheapest option that could cost us promotion. :disapointed2se:

Good luck to the loan signing and I hope he scores mega goals for us - problem is Wednesday will then snatch him back. We just can't win.

The ambitions of the leadership at this club is also crap. We need a quality proven striker but he will cost money - so we always go for the cheapest option that could cost us promotion. :disapointed2se:

Good luck to the loan signing and I hope he scores mega goals for us - problem is Wednesday will then snatch him back. We just can't win.

we...are...in....a....transfer.....window

Archived