IGNORED

At Last - Loan Striker!

Dolman_Dave

we...are...in....a....transfer.....window

Exactly. It does not matter if we had £100 million to spend. Football rules dictate that we cannot spend 1 pence on a player until January. Another player totally condemned by some on here before he even pulls on the shirt. I'm surprised no-one has posted that he is "even worse" than Jevons so far!

We certainly are not in a transfer window - that transfer window does not open 'til January as far as I'm aware. Big bucks need spending NOW on a decent proven loan striker. :juggle:

Name names then. Decent AND proven normally equals wanted by their clubs.

Exactly. It does not matter if we had £100 million to spend. Football rules dictate that we cannot spend 1 pence on a player until January. Another player totally condemned by some on here before he even pulls on the shirt. I'm surprised no-one has posted that he is "even worse" than Jevons so far!

and willing to drop down a couple of divisions and work for a living? who are these strikers?! they don't exist!! it's not lack of ambition...

As I always say, give the lad a chance and at least we've tried.

Physically he fits the bill and is different from our likely starting partnership.

Having both he and Wright on the bench increases our options and puts pressure on the other forwards and wide midfielders to perform.

It's a boost ahead of our game against Donnie and if we can get a goal or two early on, their defeat after extra time at Wycombe coupled with not fantastic away form, might just work for us.

Well done GJ, now let's see. :city::city:

Who's to say he won't turn into quality for us.

I can remember numerous unknown strikers signed on loan from divsions above scoring for fun for other teams.

It's about time we had one isn't it :pray:

Like Andy Cole, for example? We can but hope...

Exactly. It does not matter if we had £100 million to spend. Football rules dictate that we cannot spend 1 pence on a player until January.

Two words-Forest-Tyson

Another player totally condemned by some on here before he even pulls on the shirt. I'm surprised no-one has posted that he is "even worse" than Jevons so far!

Anyone that does that is totally unfair

Unless you're Marcus Stewart!

GJ started off with a list of 50, so they're about.GJ earns big money for managing the club and got the job because of his experience and contacts.He's found this lad and good luck to him.

and willing to drop down a couple of divisions and work for a living? who are these strikers?! they don't exist!! it's not lack of ambition...

It's about time we also looked at non league.That's where Southend got Eastwood and the Gas got Hayles, Ellington and possibly Aggogo :dunno:

They'll want to play and cost nowt.

I'm sure it will be easier when we're in the Championship and take your point.Nobody says it's easy that's why we have a highly paid Chief Scout, Coaches & A Manager.

This transfer window is the biggest problem. No club wants to let anyone go if they can't be recalled.

Well Reading didn't have a problem recalling Federeci! It's how the deal's structured

The only way we are going to get proven quality in is to pay good money for it and although we must have some cash to burn, we can't do that until January.

Or fiddle it like Forest did with Tyson-Roberts is worth a look at Accrington for the wide left situation

to be honest, I think we are mainly to blame for making people crap. David Graham couldn't score for us, we send him to Huddersfield and he bangs them in, he comes back...scores none, goes to Bradford and starts scoring.

We had Abonglahor from Villa for a couple of months. He scored none and did nothing and now look at the f%k*r.

You never know I guess, I hope he does well for you

to be honest, I think we are mainly to blame for making people crap. David Graham couldn't score for us, we send him to Huddersfield and he bangs them in, he comes back...scores none, goes to Bradford and starts scoring.

We had Abonglahor from Villa for a couple of months. He scored none and did nothing and now look at the f%k*r.

You never know I guess, I hope he does well for you

Wouldnt say that if we were in the same league though matey would you..... :D

Barry Corr from Sheffield Wednesday.

Never heard of him but good luck to the fella!

Christ, can't believe I got that up first what with all the talk of loan strikers.

Need to get myself a proper job I think!

Barry Who??

Can't get a game for a struggling Wednesday side but good enough for us- That figures :blink:

I'd agree with you perhaps there, but i prefer Brown on the right, not sure why, just seems to have more effect there than on the left. Definitely developing into a winger.

Anyone know how long Corr is on loan for, is it just a month?

Yep till Nov 28th. Hopefully he will be decent cover until Brooks is fit.

All I thought when I saw him was Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Ill get my straight jacket :blush:

He he he can't say he does anything for me in that way. But each to his or her own ;)

Me neither. Whats the bet that he will be motm Saturday? Its an easy spelling for the kids on the old text service :D

Ha ha yeah thats true. That motm text service is rubbish they close the voting when most people would be just starting to think who their motm was!!

Your off again Lisa.

Youve hit the wine bottle again and gone week at the knees over our loan signing.

But Sarah, weak at the knees over S Brooker............ :crying:

Well what can i say? He is well words can't really describe....He is just lovely :blush:

Your off again Lisa.

Youve hit the wine bottle again and gone week at the knees over our loan signing.

But Sarah, weak at the knees over S Brooker............ :crying:

Nah not at all arn wonder what would happen if the C fell off his shirt would he be mistaken for Bradley Orr? :blink:

Archived