IGNORED

Moan Moan Moan

Barrs Court Red

People moan about the loan player

They moaned before the loan player

The Johnson/Stewart saga is still moaned about

Moaning about the Supporters Trust

No wonder the atmosphere at the gate is so poor - City fans are a dour lot

I know it's a forum and I like to debate as much as the next person, but I fear we seem to miss out the posative.

City are 3rd, still well in the hunt and are playing some attractive football. We have some exciting youngsters coming through to bolster what is a very good first team.

We have a manager who WILL take City places, and off the field the club are starting (ever so slowly) to embrace the fans again, after 2 years of arrogance.

Cheer up - We could be Rovers :city:

ps excuse the spelling my mind is rather fuzzy from a lunchtime tipple or three

Some City fans would not be satisfied if the club were 10 points clear and undefeated.It is unfortunately the way things have always been.

I reckon it down to City's perpetual lack of success over decades.Something like 7 or 8 successfull seasons in over a 100 years.City fans expect things to be dour and to ultimately lead to failure.Even newer fans have the experience of the 'nearly' years under Wilson, again under Tinnion and last season under Johnson.

Only when City have reached the Premiership and become established there (like Bolton) will the negativity start to fade.

Guest North Street

I know it's a forum and I like to debate as much as the next person, but I fear we seem to miss out the posative.

City are 3rd, still well in the hunt and are playing some attractive football. We have some exciting youngsters coming through to bolster what is a very good first team.

We have a manager who WILL take City places, and off the field the club are starting (ever so slowly) to embrace the fans again, after 2 years of arrogance.

I do not think we are a dour lot at all and many of my best times came when City really were abject but support felt they were part of debacle in front of them.

Yep City are playing some reasonable football but off the park too many know that football is more than a little bit crap now and with the present Chairman of the bored probably not going to get much better at Ashton Gate.

I can't see any signs of the Chairman embracing sweat fa unless it is not of real importance, it's his club and he calls the shots.

Off down the 3 lions now to join the rest of Blansdown appreciation society

You forget those that moan about the moaners :laugh: oh thats YOU THAT IS :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Speak for yourself mate - I'm always up for it, even when we're crap.

Well said my Clanger like friend! :clapping:

Some of you need to take a leaf out of Garys book of positive thinking and realise that things are better now than theyve been in years! :cool:

we could be top of the league my cider friend!!!! not lost a game or let a goal in all season and still some supporters would still moan that stewart aint playing or jevons aint scored or basso aint as good as weale etc

just the way it is

As Gary would say "That glass is half full not half empty my friend, but if thats alcohol your drinking I`ll have you in training every Sunday between now and the end of the season!" ;)

well said!!!!! we are third after a third of the season and people still criticise and most of the time its just ranting and not even constructive. a year ago we were all but bottom in the midst of a 9 game losing run and just a year on we have come so far. why cant some people remember what an absolute shower we were???? chesterfield at home?? :grr:

GJ has brought in decent players (IMO anyway) such as lee johnson, mccombe, mcalister, noble and jevons (who i accept we are yet to see the best of) all for sweet FA, virtually. we have got the wage bill down, got a hefty fee for cott's which we might be able to use some of in january and still people arent happy.

before the season started i would of seen the top 6 as massive progress, but at present i feel this is now a minimum aim. the future is looking bright and i trust GJ i just wish more people would stop all the knee jerk reactions and take a longer term view of things. just look at the progress made over the last year and the curve is still rising steadily.

well said!!!!! we are third after a third of the season and people still criticise and most of the time its just ranting and not even constructive. a year ago we were all but bottom in the midst of a 9 game losing run and just a year on we have come so far. why cant some people remember what an absolute shower we were???? chesterfield at home?? :grr:

GJ has brought in decent players (IMO anyway) such as lee johnson, mccombe, mcalister, noble and jevons (who i accept we are yet to see the best of) all for sweet FA, virtually. we have got the wage bill down, got a hefty fee for cott's which we might be able to use some of in january and still people arent happy.

before the season started i would of seen the top 6 as massive progress, but at present i feel this is now a minimum aim. the future is looking bright and i trust GJ i just wish more people would stop all the knee jerk reactions and take a longer term view of things. just look at the progress made over the last year and the curve is still rising steadily.

Yeah but we could do better and be top though :whistle:

Archived