IGNORED

Noble

Steve Watts

It's been ages since he's been around. I can't even remember what's wrong with him? Anyone....?

No he isn't injured he has been playing in reserve matches not sure why he can't get in the squad.

• Admin

No he isn't injured he has been playing in reserve matches not sure why he can't get in the squad.

Johnson only has room for 1 CM on his bench at present and with LJ & Skuse in possession of the starting shirts he has been opting for Russell on the bench. If Skuse doesn't recover by Saturday Noble will return to the 16.

Johnson only has room for 1 CM on his bench at present and with LJ & Skuse in possession of the starting shirts he has been opting for Russell on the bench. If Skuse doesn't recover by Saturday Noble will return to the 16.

Personaly i would play Johnson and Russell with Noble on the bench no disrespect to Skuse.

Noble lost his place through' injury and since has not been able to win his place back largely because City have been doing alright without him.No need to change a successfull team unless forced to.

Its a shame for Noble because imo he's a class act.Hopefully he's knuckling down and training hard.We all know that Johnson takes a dim view of players that don't show the right attitude.

Hopefully he'll get his chance again and then its upto him to keep his place.

Noble lost his place through' injury and since has not been able to win his place back largely because City have been doing alright without him.No need to change a successfull team unless forced to.

Its a shame for Noble because imo he's a class act.Hopefully he's knuckling down and training hard.We all know that Johnson takes a dim view of players that don't show the right attitude.

Agreed I think he's a good player, but circumstances and form of others has mean't he's had a watching brief for a while.

You just justfied your sentient reason tag Robbored. Indeed a class act.

Nothing.

He can't play in central midfield with Lee Johnson.

He'll play tomorrow.

No i agree Johnson and Noble arent the best partnership for me it has to be one or the other with Alex Russell.

I would hazard a guess that he is not good enough for our first team,IMO he will be loaned out or even put on the transfer list, don't hold your breath on anyone coming in for him, Forest Green Rovers maybe do a job there? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::englandsmile4wf:

I would hazard a guess that he is not good enough for our first team,IMO he will be loaned out or even put on the transfer list, don't hold your breath on anyone coming in for him maybe Forest Green Rovers maybe do a job there? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::englandsmile4wf:

But he is good enough i think he is a quality midfielder just not when he plays in midfield with Lee Johnson. Noble and Johnson are both quality but it doesn't work when they play together.

Archived