IGNORED

That's It For Me I'm Afraid.

Red Dave

Brooks doesn't fight on the pitch. Carey does with his own team mates as well!! I like Louis and think he is a brilliant defender. But he shouldn't be the captain in my opinion.

I'm not on here to slag off Brooker, But I'm afraid you really are not looking at this debate unfairly.

Its obvious you have a unhealthy obsession with SB. Please for one second stop and think about what your saying regards Carey. Yes today he was very silly BUT he has been absolutely outstanding for us this season.

IMO a player showing commitment on the pitch is a great quality, Being a drunken yob in town and dragging the name of BCFC through the gutter is far worse!

LC showing commitment should please you, You keep criticising JMW for lack of effort.

Finally LC is the Best choice by a mile as Captain!

I'm not on here to slag off Brooker, But I'm afraid you really are not looking at this debate unfairly.

Its obvious you have a unhealthy obsession with SB. Please for one second stop and think about what your saying regards Carey. Yes today he was very silly BUT he has been absolutely outstanding for us this season.

IMO a player showing commitment on the pitch is a great quality, Being a drunken yob in town and dragging the name of BCFC through the gutter is far worse!

LC showing commitment should please you, You keep criticising JMW for lack of effort.

Finally LC is the Best choice by a mile as Captain!

I'm not obsessed with anyone thankyou. Carey is a brilliant defender but can't keep a cool head!!!

Steve Brooker is not a drunken yob. Everyone makes mistakes.

Are you being serious with this statement????

Yes remember Northampton?

Yeah we were poor today but I'm sure were turn it around and we did have players out with injurys.We lacked a hard man i fill.Because we were pushed off the ball way to easy.

Yes well we all know who we are missing.....

Dear Sirs,

I have travelled to see City for all bar one game home & away this season. Today really took the biscuit.

We were RUBBISH, really RUBBISH.

I'll be leaving the travelling to the rest of you's until GJ sorts himself out.

The first thing he needs to do Monday morning is recall MS from Yeovil. They clearly don't need him as much as we do. They were even able to put Aaron Davis on the bench today without MS in the squad. WE had a goalie, 2 defender & 2 midfielders on the bench and not much on the pitch........JOY.

Jennison is too lightweight for this level of football at the moment, Corr is not the answer and Jevons needs to have some competition. We lacked any committment today it was embarassing.

PLEASE MR JOHNSON YOU HAVE BEEN LUCKY SO FAR THIS SEASON BUT YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME.

THIS CLUB IS BIGGER THAN YOU.

Red Dave.

Blimey, that was from the heart RD?

Dear Sirs,

I have travelled to see City for all bar one game home & away this season. Today really took the biscuit.

We were RUBBISH, really RUBBISH.

I'll be leaving the travelling to the rest of you's until GJ sorts himself out.

Red Dave.

Forgive me Chief, I've now had a drink (or 9), I'm kinda with Malone, have you never had these impulsion's before?

Frankly, I thought yesterday they happened to win, a 0-0 would have probably been fair and all this mass hysteria over Marcus Stewart is now as inevitable and predictable as it is boring.

My stance on Marcus Stewart is: if the two of them (MS and GJ) can sit down with a nice cup of tea and sort their act's out then brilliant; bring him back.

Sorry to break the news people - as far as I can see at the moment - this ain't happening. So all the whinging on that's occurring is, just, norsiating.

Sorry, pissed :blush:

Forgive me Chief, I've now had a drink (or 9), I'm kinda with Malone, have you never had these impulsion's before?

Frankly, I thought yesterday they happened to win, a 0-0 would have probably been fair and all this mass hysteria over Marcus Stewart is now as inevitable and predictable as it is boring.

My stance on Marcus Stewart is: if the two of them (MS and GJ) can sit down with a nice cup of tea and sort their act's out then brilliant; bring him back.

Sorry to break the news people - as far as I can see at the moment - this ain't happening. So all the whinging on that's occurring is, just, norsiating.

Sorry, pissed :blush:

you might be pissed but at least your talking sense and not posting the predicatable post defeat reactionary vitriol like a fair few others.

it would be nice if we could have a touch more perspective and a bit less of the old unfocused and unfounded rage now and again on this board.

Yeah what a good example our captain has set!! and i tell you what he is lucky he hasan't been sent off in previous games. Don't get me wrong he is a brilliant defender but he can't control his temper and because of that we suffer as he is now out for 3 games!! Thanks Louis.

Oh and get fit soon Brooks my god we need you!!!

talking of good examples from our previous captain, AFRRAY, PRISON, MISSED GAMES ring any bells with you?

(touch paper lit, stand well clear and wait for explosion)

talking of good examples from our previous captain, AFRRAY, PRISON, MISSED GAMES ring any bells with you?

I think you'll find thats okay as she fancys 'Brooks'-she saves her bile for the ones who have already had to put a restraining order on her :Cheeky33: :Cheeky33:

you might be pissed but at least your talking sense and not posting the predicatable post defeat reactionary vitriol like a fair few others.

it would be nice if we could have a touch more perspective and a bit less of the old unfocused and unfounded rage now and again on this board.

Samo, i'm afraid you talk way to much sense, you must leave this board NOW or resort to doomsday, Johnsons crap and lucky, bring back Marcus or we will be relegated to the Bristol Regional League at the end of this season postings........really man whats wrong with you and your sense of perspective? pffft

I think you'll find thats okay as she fancys 'Brooks'-she saves her bile for the ones who have already had to put a restraining order on her :Cheeky33: :Cheeky33:

Do i? Your the one who keeps saying i do.

I never said he was a saint. But i have never seen him fight on the pitch.

I have my views you have yours both valid.

Do i? Your the one who keeps saying i do.

I never said he was a saint. But i have never seen him fight on the pitch.

I have my views you have yours both valid.

Fighting on the pitch - Northampton - don't think there was much if any contact made between Carey and Orr - just passion....

Yeovil - wasn't really what I would call a 'fight' just an elbow - don't these stray elbows happen in every single game of football????

However you are condoning fighting in the street - thats ok cause i love him......

I see - such logic.....

Archived