IGNORED

Gary And His High Risk....

NickJ

was 2 years ago nearly now, 2 years in football is a very long time

You never lose your ability, so what you are saying is that Stewart has lost his fitness.

Fact - Stewart is still one of the fittest in the club.

Fact - he's scoring goals for fun at Yeovil.

2 years might be a long time, but the fact is that most teams in our division would love to have someone of Stewart's quality and goal-scoring pedigree.

You never lose your ability, so what you are saying is that Stewart has lost his fitness.

2 years might be a long time, but the fact is that most teams in our division would love to have someone of Stewart's quality and goal-scoring pedigree.

Nick go and head butt a wall like me, it just don't get through to certain so called fans

Well said yound man, very subtly but suscintly put. :clapping:

In any club theres only ever one gaffa, (think Fergy or Clough), and no player is ever bigger than they are.

Gary will bring a big name in soon who will fill the boots of Judas and not blow hot and cold when it suits them. :city:

Stop calling him Judas you ####

In any club theres only ever one gaffa, (think Fergy or Clough), and no player is ever bigger than they are.

Gary will bring a big name in soon who will fill the boots of Judas and not blow hot and cold when it suits them. :city:

I really got to question your replys BG infact most of your comments would be more appropriate if your user name was not BG but BJ.........Work it out for yourself.....

One thing what will always stick in my head what GJ said was " If we were 1-0 down with 10-15 minutes to go, we will go all out attack even if we lose the game 4-0 ".

To keep a 15 goal striker on loan to our rivals and get in a inexperienced young striker with no goal history is outrageous.

This situation has to be sorted, NOW.

Absolutely spot on. :clapping::clapping: Get him back.

you do some lose your ability over time though, it's not just the skill level, your reactions, your mental fitness

I used to play a bit in my younger days, but I know for sure I'm know where near as good as I was 2 years ago, I'm still as fit as I was and actually did my best time in this years half marathon.

perhaps he just didn't want it enough when he was at city, either way, yes he is fit, yes he is scoring goals at yeovil, but he just didn't do it for us.

Nick go and head butt a wall like me, it just don't get through to certain so called fans

is it actually possible for you to respond to posts with the constant need to insult and have a go at people?

you do some lose your ability over time though, it's not just the skill level, your reactions, your mental fitness

I used to play a bit in my younger days, but I know for sure I'm know where near as good as I was 2 years ago, I'm still as fit as I was and actually did my best time in this years half marathon.

perhaps he just didn't want it enough when he was at city, either way, yes he is fit, yes he is scoring goals at yeovil, but he just didn't do it for us.

is it actually possible for you to respond to posts with the constant need to insult and have a go at people?

Whats all that about Terry?

Who have i insulted?

Just had a look at my posts tonight and not one insult to anyone.

You sure it aint your bedtime?

Whats all that about Terry?

Who have i insulted?

Just had a look at my posts tonight and not one insult to anyone. Ok not tonight

You sure it aint your bedtime?

"Nick go and head butt a wall like me, it just don't get through to certain so called fans"

and plus you and portland bill teaming up on other people again

"Nick go and head butt a wall like me, it just don't get through to certain so called fans"

and plus you and portland bill teaming up on other people again

Did Nick find that comment insulting?

I think not.

Oh well Terry, perhaps will have to use the old ignore button if you find it irratating.

Sad though cause you seemed a decent enough guy.

Looks like i got that wrong.....

RE..your point about him not doing it for us. As you say, you played a bit when you were younger and so did i. When you have a manager who comes into a club and loses 9 in a row and blames the players for everything then i would imagine confidence was very low. Stewart like you,i and all footballers play on confidence which obviously he wasnt being given by Johnson. Slade obviously is giving him that, and he is responding by scoring goals and playing well.

Johnson isnt going to play him again and that is obvious. I just hope the manager IS able to bring a PROVEN striker in soon, but it worries me that some players may be put off coming here.Because it seems to me that the manager only likes to have Yes men here.

RE..your point about him not doing it for us. As you say, you played a bit when you were younger and so did i. When you have a manager who comes into a club and loses 9 in a row and blames the players for everything then i would imagine confidence was very low. Stewart like you,i and all footballers play on confidence which obviously he wasnt being given by Johnson. Slade obviously is giving him that, and he is responding by scoring goals and playing well.

Johnson isnt going to play him again and that is obvious. I just hope the manager IS able to bring a PROVEN striker in soon, but it worries me that some players may be put off coming here.Because it seems to me that the manager only likes to have Yes men here.

Problem now PB.

Terry aint happy with us 2.

Oh well thats life mate........... :farmer:

I just hope the manager IS able to bring a PROVEN striker in soon, but it worries me that some players may be put off coming here.Because it seems to me that the manager only likes to have Yes men here.

Absolutely 100% spot on!

GJ will bring in kids from other clubs NO better than young players in OUR reserves. Total Madness!

The reason being he dislikes anyone with any knowledge and experience other than his way.

Problem now PB.

Terry aint happy with us 2.

Oh well thats life mate........... :farmer:

Yeah ive just read that mate, perhaps he could tell me what his paranoia "teaming up" means. Because other than my last post on here i don't think ive EVER spoke to the bloke before.

If hes reffering to Behind Gary? well HE deserves every bit of sh1te he gets in my opinion. All this judas this judas that :grr:

just seem to me, that if people views are disagreed with then the pair of you just have like little digs at them, people such as B_red and sarah,

perhaps I'm just over-reacting but it's almost like a bullying forum culture

Well Terry thats your opinion.

I aint no bully pal, can assure you.

As for Portland Bill, you say it like i know the guy.

Only thing i got in common with him is were City fans.

Yeah ive just read that mate, perhaps he could tell me what his paranoia "teaming up" means. Because other than my last post on here i don't think ive EVER spoke to the bloke before.

If hes reffering to Behind Gary? well HE deserves every bit of sh1te he gets in my opinion. All this judas this judas that :grr:

Ahhhhh, forget it PB, I'm hitting the pillow too now.

just seem to me, that if people views are disagreed with then the pair of you just have like little digs at them, people such as B_red and sarah,

perhaps I'm just over-reacting but it's almost like a bullying forum culture

Think you are, B Red likes to give it out but cant take it when its given back. Sarah.... well ....is just Sarah!

Red Legend and myself have taken FLACK BIGTIME for a couple of months over our stance regarding M Stewart. We have taken it and given it back, but we havent cried like some on here do.

There IS a big majority on here that think Stewart should be in the side.But WE were getting told by a few posters that WE were in the minority a couple weeks ago.

The boot is on the other foot now and because our views our not liked by the Stewart haters we are now called bullys :rofl2br::rofl2br: You couldn't make it up :clapping:

Absolutely 100% spot on!

GJ will bring in kids from other clubs NO better than young players in OUR reserves. Total Madness!

The reason being he dislikes anyone with any knowledge and experience other than his way.

Yeah mate, WE send a striker to St Albans to get experience and Sheff Wed and Birmingham send there players HERE to get experience, why have we got an academy when we are bringing in young players on loan from other clubs?

It isn't a strategy, it's a tantrum :(

It wouldn't be allowed in any well run business.

The point is not whether GJ has the right to get rid of MS, of course he has, he's the manager.

The points is that loaning him, whilst subsidising that loan, to a promotion rival, is just bad business, even if you have better strikers available, which we haven't, due to injury.........if you accept they're better and you may or may not :dunno:

Injuries are piling up and it's a time for cool heads and decisive action.It's atime when we see what players and managers are made of.

You are really doing my head in with all this Judas stuff, please once and for all explain why he is a Judas?, yes I know on another thread you to tried to explain it like the Biblical Judas, but you got that completely wrong as well, so come on mate, please explain.

You are really doing my head in with all this Judas stuff, please once and for all explain why he is a Judas?, yes I know on another thread you to tried to explain it like the Biblical Judas, but you got that completely wrong as well, so come on mate, please explain.

He wont Mark, just wish he would keep away from the Stewart forum

Archived