IGNORED

Is He Too Young?

Matty H

Well, it was certainly the right decision to take him as he absolutely loved it! :dunno:

He never stopped shouting and cheering the whole way through and went absolutely beserk when we scored!

He has always loved football and has got one at his feet all day long it seems and he has watched games on the TV with me before but I was surprised at how much he seemed to understand what was going on. Plenty of sweets a hot flask and a new City Scarf and Hat kept him satisfied although I think he would have loved it just as much without any of these.

I've lost count of the number of times he has asked me when the next game is, both today and last night on the way back.

It always helps when you witness a win in your first game but i'm sure we have a new city fan for life :blush:

Well, it was certainly the right decision to take him as he absolutely loved it! :dunno: 

He never stopped shouting and cheering the whole way through and went absolutely beserk when we scored!

He has always loved football and has got one at his feet all day long it seems and he has watched games on the TV with me before but I was surprised at how much he seemed to understand what was going on. Plenty of sweets a hot flask and a new City Scarf and Hat kept him satisfied although I think he would have loved it just as much without any of these.

I've lost count of the number of times he has asked me when the next game is, both today and last night on the way back.

It always helps when you witness a win in your first game but i'm sure we have a new city fan for life :D

ah fair play, nice too see the young ones taking a interest

in our local teams instead of man utd etc, i'm glad he enjoyed

it :o:blush:

Archived