IGNORED

Johnson V Stewart

no_merde

Surely if hes a city fan, regardless of the manager, should he be laughing at us loosing.

He wouldn't laugh at us losing, he might have a wry chuckle at Johnson losing and having to hear Yeovil fans singing there's only one Marcus Stewart though. The difference is obvious.

Got to ask the question, if he was able to play today for Yeovil, would he have? After all he is city through and through, isnt he?? :unsure:

Of course he would have played, playing football is his job. He'd much rather have been playing for us against Yeovil but GJ made it clear around Xmas time last year that there is no way he will get a chance here.

You clueless clown. You really don't have a clue do you, now p!ss off.

Why should I p!ss off?

I bought a season ticket for a ###### load of money (probably not a lot to your type in the "permier seating" area) and therefore I'm allowed to voice my concern and views on the team.

I don't beleive in towing a certain line to suit the supposed "popular party's" view. In some countries in the middle eastern you get sentenced to death for that.

:ranting:

PLEASE stop posting on this subject, it's very devisive. Soon enough Stewart will be gone, Brooker and Enoch will be fit and scoring and we can all sleep easily in our beds.

...safe in the knowledge we'll be in 3rd division for the rest of our lives.... :doh:

Belive it or not, he,s City mad.

ASK 40,000 SUNDERLAND FANS!!!!!!!

Marcus Stewart would give his left testicle to play for City. If only the rest of the team felt like that we wouldn't look so ###### apathetic on the pitch.

WE NEED FIGHT AND PASSION

...and I bet Stewart is willing to give his left testicle to prove he has it.

Cardy, thats complete and utter rollocks.

Stewart was sat in the main stand with a few other players, was not at all happy when their second goal went in, infact looked totally p issed off.

Why did you come up with such a shallow and rubbish comment.

Now give it a rest or join the Rovers forum

Its a fact that Stewart was in the YTFC bar after the game celebrating the result with YTFC players and fans. Perhaps its a case of MS hating GJ more than he loves BCFC but he was certainly pleased with the result.

A very good friend of mine, who has possibly one of the most senior football jobs in the Country, went to see Yeovil against Brentford last month.

He said that Marcus Stewart was a class above the rest, showing experience and ability that lifted the whole team.

Just to reiterate - this man certainly knows what he is talking about.

Suffice to say I think we need to ask the question now:

If it came to it, would you choose Stewart over Johnson?

I know, right now, I certainly would.... :city:

I am totally, utterly and completely fed up with this MS/GJ shite which is causing civil war on this forum. FFS will GJ just come clean and say either

MS will NEVER be selected for BCFC again (With the reason why)

or

He is WELCOME back at the end of his loan and can fight for his place in the team like every other player at the club.

Surely we deserve to know.

Come on GJ come clean.

Cardy, thats complete and utter rollocks.

Stewart was sat in the main stand with a few other players, was not at all happy when their second goal went in, infact looked totally p issed off.

Why did you come up with such a shallow and rubbish comment.

Now give it a rest or join the Rovers forum

Your as pasionate about Stewart if not more than i am about Steve Brooker ;)

Archived