IGNORED

Johnson V Stewart

no_merde

A very good friend of mine, who has possibly one of the most senior football jobs in the Country, went to see Yeovil against Brentford last month.

He said that Marcus Stewart was a class above the rest, showing experience and ability that lifted the whole team.

Just to reiterate - this man certainly knows what he is talking about.

Suffice to say I think we need to ask the question now:

If it came to it, would you choose Stewart over Johnson?

I know, right now, I certainly would.... :city:

:grr:

A very good friend of mine, who has possibly one of the most senior football jobs in the Country, went to see Yeovil against Brentford last month.

He said that Marcus Stewart was a class above the rest, showing experience and ability that lifted the whole team.

Do i really need to answer that pathetic question ! :farmer:

Yes you do, it was a question posted on OUR forum, by a Bristol City fan to fellow Bristol City fans, about one of OUR players,then you poke your nose in and start banging your head, so if anyone is pathetic mate it's you !!!

Load of crap. He's a City fan and though he might have a wry chuckle about GJ he certainly will not be pleased at us losing. You're just stirring.

Marcus Stewart is not worried about Bristol City. He is and always has been worried about one thing - HIMSELF. He may be some self proclaimed City fan but its shallow bullsh1t as far as I'm concerned.

Marcus Stewart is not worried about Bristol City. He is and always has been worried about one thing - HIMSELF. He may be some self proclaimed City fan but its shallow bullsh1t as far as I'm concerned.

Well I would say having the Bristol City crest tattooed on his leg is taking it a bit far myself, if as you say it is all shallow bullsh1t

Load of crap. He's a City fan and though he might have a wry chuckle about GJ he certainly will not be pleased at us losing. You're just stirring.

Its true my friend as I heard on the coach going home that he was speaking to the Yeovil fans before the game saying he would never play for us under Garys command ever again.... :disapointed2se:

Its true my friend as I heard on the coach going home that he was speaking to the Yeovil fans before the game saying he would never play for us under Garys command ever again.... :disapointed2se:

Stewart has not ever refused to play.

He's merely stated that Johnson won't play him.

What you heard on the coach does not seem to be indicative of truth to me.

It is about Stewart.......... not the other way round..........?

Why did he make little impression for BCFC.....a pro will always do his best and I don't think he showed that he was enough of a pro......because he has shown he can do it before and now for Yeovil?

So he can do it for any other team but not ours?.. forget about it folks

My guess is that if he came back he still would not do it for us???

Any other thoughts folks?

Damn shame because I'd have liked him to but it is not going to happen.

not sure about that however, speaking to yeovil based family friends before the game, he has apparently been saying locally that he doesn't want to come back to the city after the loan deal is finished and is hoping to continue training at Yeovil until the move can be made perm apparently personal terms are not an issue, he feels he has no ties to City and now he just wants to concentrate on the future and playing for yeovil

mate is one of the old timers down there and has also been quite good on the old yeovil info over the years generally though it has never been info of any relvance to us, but he did tell me we were signing Shail weeks before it happened years back, either way it was a bit odd being in the yeovil end today and not being able to cheer when we scored.

It is about Stewart.......... not the other way round..........?

Why did he make little impression for BCFC.....a pro will always do his best and I don't think he showed that he was enough of a pro......because he has shown he can do it before and now for Yeovil?

So he can do it for any other team but not ours?.. forget about it folks

My guess is that if he came back he still would not do it for us???

Any other thoughts folks?

Damn shame because I'd have liked him to but it is not going to happen.

I'd suggest that he can and always has scored goals in a team that creates chances. He never got a run of games for a City side that was creating chances.

Funnily enough Yeovil do, and he scores for them... rocket science it ain't.

not sure about that however, speaking to yeovil based family friends before the game, he has apparently been saying locally that he doesn't want to come back to the city after the loan deal is finished and is hoping to continue training at Yeovil until the move can be made perm apparently personal terms are not an issue, he feels he has no ties to City and now he just wants to concentrate on the future and playing for yeovil

mate is one of the old timers down there and has also been quite good on the old yeovil info over the years generally though it has never been info of any relvance to us, but he did tell me we were signing Shail weeks before it happened years back, either way it was a bit odd being in the yeovil end today and not being able to cheer when we scored.

I think you'll find that half of the fans in the away end hardly cheered when we scored....

Are you serious. You must be mad. Id never chose a player like MS over Mr Johnson. The manager is far more important.

Surely if hes a city fan, regardless of the manager, should he be laughing at us loosing.

Got to ask the question, if he was able to play today for Yeovil, would he have? After all he is city through and through, isnt he?? :unsure:

No player is bigger than the Club, and if someone decides to choose Stewart over Johnson what sort of message does that give to the rest of the squad.

At the end of the day GJ and MS either have to sit down sort out their differences, or jump in to a boxing ring and sort it out once and for all,.

After all this has happened GJ and MS have to put the whole episode behind them, and Gary must play him and Marcus must give 200% if this can't happen them MS must leave in the January Transer Window.

You'ed of thought if he was such a massive City fan he would of swallowed his pride by now and just got on with playing football for City.

His pride seems to be his main care at the moment-not Bristol City.

Not posted for a long time...... happy with the team, direction etc.

And then you read ANOTHER bloody stupid post like this.

Stewart was given more than one opportunity to shine, and failed... a real shame, but true.

Johnson is the boss.......... the manager, and AT LAST we have a manager that is not afraid to and manage.

PLEASE stop posting on this subject, it's very devisive. Soon enough Stewart will be gone, Brooker and Enoch will be fit and scoring and we can all sleep easily in our beds.

Cardy, thats complete and utter rollocks.

Stewart was sat in the main stand with a few other players, was not at all happy when their second goal went in, infact looked totally p issed off.

Why did you come up with such a shallow and rubbish comment.

Belive it or not, he,s City mad.

ASK 40,000 SUNDERLAND FANS!!!!!!!

Now give it a rest or join the Rovers forum

Archived