IGNORED

Lets Finish This Now

kiwicolin

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Think the joke may be on you though Colin. My reading of the situation is that you started this post in the hope/expectation that there would be a flood of "NO" votes, and you have completely misread the general feeling of the overwhelming majority of most City fans.

Having now established that we want Marcus back, how are you going to "Finish" it?

Think the joke may be on you though Colin. My reading of the situation is that you started this post in the hope/expectation that there would be a flood of "NO" votes, and you have completely misread the general feeling of the overwhelming majority of most City fans.

Having now established that we want Marcus back, how are you going to "Finish" it?

when he comes back lets hope MS and GJ can come to some sort of

agreement. if MS does get back in and plays he better start scoring as he

has done for yeovil.if he scores i will jump up and down like the rest of you.

if he doesn't start scoring then he has to take a good look at himself. he should be

playing for the club ( he likes so much ) and not the manager.

one thing though. do you think the players want him back?

when he comes back lets hope MS and GJ can come to some sort of

agreement. if MS does get back in and plays he better start scoring as he

has done for yeovil.if he scores i will jump up and down like the rest of you.

if he doesn't start scoring then he has to take a good look at himself. he should be

playing for the club ( he likes so much ) and not the manager.

one thing though. do you think the players want him back?

The strikers probably don't. :D

to add to what i had said above.

this is only a few of city fans that are on this forum. it does not give a true reading of

what city fans think. the majority of the forum fans do want him back.

also most of the yessssss are after the yeovil game but we can't recall him back

until december when our strikers should be fit and back.

to add to what i had said above.

this is only a few of city fans that are on this forum. it does not give a true reading of

what city fans think. the majority of the forum fans do want him back.

also most of the yessssss are after the yeovil game but we can't recall him back

until december when our strikers should be fit and back.

YOU started this thread HOPING that everyone was going to back you up with your thoughts of not wanting Stewart back. Now that you have seen that a majority on this forum DO want him back you are trying to squirm out of it :D

When the likes of MORI do there pre general election polls they only ask a random selection of a few thousand there views out of the 40 millions who are allowed to vote. They are fairly accurate in the end, so WHY should you doubt that the views on this forum are not shared by the wider fan base ?

Your thread title was in the hope that you would get a majority in YOUR favour, so how does that Humble pie taste. :D

YOU started this thread HOPING that everyone was going to back you up with your thoughts of not wanting Stewart back. Now that you have seen that a majority on this forum DO want him back you are trying to squirm out of it :D

When the likes of MORI do there pre general election polls they only ask a random selection of a few thousand there views out of the 40 millions who are allowed to vote. They are fairly accurate in the end, so WHY should you doubt that the views on this forum are not shared by the wider fan base ?

Your thread title was in the hope that you would get a majority in YOUR favour, so how does that Humble pie taste. :D

A bit sour Mr Bill, a bit sour.......... :blink:

i wasn't hoping for everybody to follow my thoughts. it was just interesting

to see how many people want stewart back or not. this saga has been going

on for too long and it needs to be sorted.

i wasn't hoping for everybody to follow my thoughts. it was just interesting

to see how many people want stewart back or not. this saga has been going

on for too long and it needs to be sorted.

I don't think this will be sorted for quite a while, even when he goes to whoever...... because the goals/points he has secured for Yeovil could have a BIG saying on what division WE play in next season.

Mr Johnson may well have made his biggest mistake as a football manager if Yeovil stop us going up.

Oh and by the way, i am a kiwi passport holder as well :)

if marcus didn't go anywhere and was playing for us now,

do you think he would be scoring the goals for us.remember he

wasn't scoring for us when he was playing. so what has changed so mush

for him to score for yeovil?

what part of N Z are you from?

if marcus didn't go anywhere and was playing for us now,

do you think he would be scoring the goals for us.remember he

wasn't scoring for us when he was playing. so what has changed so mush

for him to score for yeovil?

what part of N Z are you from?

I think he would score for us no probs, class is permanent.

I wasnt actualy born in NZ, i lived in Howick Auckland for a few years with my NZ born wife, got a son (20) who is still living in Auckland.

Archived