IGNORED

Lets Finish This Now

kiwicolin

Without doubt YES.

After watching another inept performance on Saturday, we have to wait till the end of November and give him the guy a chance.

ps I don't think it will ever happen though!

Without doubt YES.

After watching another inept performance on Saturday, we have to wait till the end of November and give him the guy a chance.

Without doubt YES.

Without doubt YES.

Yes we was inept on Saturday.

I may be old but my memory does go back 12 Months.At the bginning of last season(with the second coming of god in the team) i seem to remember that our performances were brilliant.

That good that we was 23rd in this division.

I make that 60-21 with a few silly bits inbetween.

Ok ok , it might not happen but the fans are showing their feelings now, and the club had best be aware of it.

This based on a decent home gate would show 75%+ wanting him to have another chance.

Sorry but thats fact.........like it or not.

:blink:

Arny man, that doesn't make a great deal of sense old chap. For instance, if it were based on a poor home gate it would also show 75%+ wanting him back. It isn't though anyway, it's based upon 81 internet users, this is not necessarilly representive of 12,000+ people.

The main point I'd like to make however is it's not an issue decided by a referendum unfortunately, it's an issue that'll only be concluded by two people learning a little more professionalism.

Also may I ask, why had the Club best be aware of it? As far as big issues are concerned we as fans are powerless.

Yes we was inept on Saturday.

I may be old but my memory does go back 12 Months.At the bginning of last season(with the second coming of god in the team) i seem to remember that our performances were brilliant.

That good that we was 23rd in this division.

I too have doubts about us suddenly playing free flowing, free scoring winning Football on his return.

Archived