IGNORED

Voting With Their Feet

Bristol Boy

Well Bristol Boy you are true to form, havnt heard you bleating when we had the run of form - soon as we have a hiccup , you start all the Mr Negative fibes, get rid of the mgr, vote with feet... what a prat.

We have the best mgr in the division & one of the best squads.what we need are 100% commited supporters, not perenial wingers.

If you were on this Forum as often as I am, you would know that your initial statement is tripe.

The verbal abuse is unwelcome.

There have been plenty of positive, humerous & constructive posts this season and before.During, before & after our run.

So taking your point, if we have the best manager and one of the best squads in Div 2.........why are we still in it?

The other question you need to answer, is why we had 4,600 commited fans at Wednesday and only 750 a week later.It's a huge drop-hence the voting with their feet bit.

Let's hope that the home attendance holds up but I can't see more than 10,000, particularly if the weathers bad.

What  like Peterboro & Hatlepool or Wycombe & Colchester :)
Yes exactly, I just showed that you could basically show anything you wanted by picking out 2 attendances and not taking into consideration the size of the match, the quality of the stadium, the distance people are having to travel, the day the match is played.... I could go on.

Your original post on this thread is totally and utterly flawed and no matter how you reword your argument it still ends up being totally ridiculous.

Guest BCFC_DEANO

"We have the best mgr in the division & one of the best squads."

One of the best squad ok, best manager NO.

How people can be pleased with wilson and his tactics is beyond me.

Fair enough we won eleven in a row which we s####ed most of. With our squad we should be able to beat most teams easily.

Every time we go one nil up we dont finish the job we sit back on it.- wilsons tactics.

also every time the opposition have a corner how many players do we bring back?

Who knows if i wasn't for wilson starting around 7 defensive players at home to weak opposition last year we might already be up.

People seem to think that hes great because he has managed premiership clubs.

where are they now?

People seem to think that hes great because he has managed premiership clubs.

where are they now?

Don't think he's great (well not all the time anyway) or that he's great because he managed premiership clubs - but he has built a good young squad capable of taking us into the 1st div and keeping us there

Not sure you could blame Danny for the demise of Shef Weds - no other manager in the last 4 years has done any better there, and Barnsley well they probably over achieved when he was there. Again can't really blame Danny for what's happened at old clubs since he left!

We'll see come end of May :)

Guest BCFC_DEANO
Don't think he's great (well not all the time anyway) or that he's great because he managed premiership clubs - but he has built a good young squad capable of taking us into the 1st div and keeping us there

Not sure you could blame Danny for the demise of Shef Weds - no other manager in the last 4 years has done any better there, and Barnsley well they probably over achieved when he was there. Again can't really blame Danny for what's happened at old clubs since he left!

We'll see come end of May :)

Yes we will, and i hope that i am proven wrong but for as long as i am watching city defending 1-0 leads when we could be scoring 2 or 3 more i will question his tactics.

[Yes we will, and i hope that i am proven wrong but for as long as i am watching city defending 1-0 leads when we could be scoring 2 or 3 more i will question his tactics.
I assume that you weren't around in the Dicks era then.

Some of the older forum users will remember having hearts in mouths and chewed fingernails on many an occasion. West Brom in the promotion season of 76 springs to mind but there were many, many more.

Personally I actually feel more comfortable with the current side defending a 1-0 lead than I did Dicks' team.

• Admin
Well Bristol Boy you are true to form, havnt heard you bleating when we had the run of form - soon as we have a hiccup , you start all the Mr Negative fibes, get rid of the mgr, vote with feet... what a prat.

We have the best mgr in the division & one of the best squads.what we need are 100% commited supporters, not perenial wingers.

That's just stupid, do you expect him to slag off the team when we win just so that he's consistent?

BB was around when we were winning/playing well giving praise when it was due, now we've hit a dodgy patch he's offering constructive criticism. If you look back through his more negative posts you will see that they contain suggestions as to how the situation could be resolved as opposed to others who just attack personalites or just say we're ########. Keep it up BB I say.

Whether you for or against DW, our super away fans have voted with their feet.

4,700 at Weds 750 at Stockport two weeks later.

Tell you something Danny??

Without a significant loan signing we'll be lucky to get a gate of 10,000 for Rushden.

I see we're expecting 12000+ tonight. :Wave:

Archived