IGNORED

It's Allright Lads

Bristol Boy

The Wurzels packed them in to the Red and White bar before the Stockport home game, and no doubt will again. Great pre-match build-up with Drink up thee Cider raising the roof.

Many of their songs have been City favourites for more than 30 years. Like Adge Cutler, much of City's support comes from Somerset, so Bristol not being a farming community has little to do with it.

Those on this thread who dislike them and the image they give the club are in the minority - go and see them and the response from the hundreds of fans if you doubt it.

The only people who harp on about the Carrot Crunching farmers image are the abuse hurling idiots on Rivals. I'm sure they'd think of something far worse if the Wurzels didn't exist.

"One for the Bristol City, Two for the boys in Red, Three for the fans down Ashton Gate, We'll follow til we're dead me boys, Follow til we're dead."

:) Could someone please tell me which part of somerset / westcountry does the one with the scottish accent come from, ? also I would not expect any of them to play real instrument's at the gate as they mime on stage to backing track's or at least they do at the harvest homes !! :)
Loch Leaze I think

:P

:)

Chukle Brothers - so on Friday night, when we start stringing some passes together, why not start "to me" & "to you", might get the crowd - and the players -going !!!

:)

chukle brothers?thort u wer on about aaron&marv for a sec!!!! aarons crosses certainly make me chukle!!!!!

Archived