IGNORED

Just Wondering

Guest dpledge

Guest dpledge

I know it isn't yet but just wondering where are the majority of you going to sit against swindon, last year i sat in the arkell stand which is on the side but i am not sure where to sit this year. The atmosphere was quite good last year but i wanted to know what it was like behind the goal.

EAST EAST EAST ENDERS

The Stratton Bank is #### in every way! Buy your ticket early enough and you'll get the Arkell Stand again which at least affords you a satisfactory view, some shelter and the opportunity to make noise.

To be honest it's an awful ground to visit at the best of times, in a thoroughly unpleasant town. And I'm looking forward to this season's visit even less than normal :)

The County Ground is the ground that I've been to most apart from AG and each time I've been there it seems to get more tatty and derelict.Its a dump, but with a lick of paint could be a tidy stadium.

If you want the best atmosphere then the Stratton bank is best but you'll be taking a chance on the elements.I've been soaked several times over the years and it always seems to rain when City lose - so lets hope for high pressure.

Archived