IGNORED

Here's An Idea ...

Redcar

There are so many opinions flying around and we've heard from fans and Gary - my question is when is someone going to ask Marcus what he wants to do? Surely the media should be trying to get an interview with him, it's all anyone else is talking about, or do you think he has been banned from speaking to the media? C'mon Marcus - who do you want to play for??

There are so many opinions flying around and we've heard from fans and Gary - my question is when is someone going to ask Marcus what he wants to do? Surely the media should be trying to get an interview with him, it's all anyone else is talking about, or do you think he has been banned from speaking to the media? C'mon Marcus - who do you want to play for??

don't think theres any doubt about that.

The club hes followed and loved all his life or a bunch of wurzels down the road?

Next question?

As he's under contract with City he cannot say nothing, though it would make no difference if he did :farmer:

That's the point isn't it? If he said that he wants to play for City again, and patch things up, it would make everything a lot easier.

Redlegend, I'm not sure which direction your rehtoric is supposed to be heading in? Personally, I suspect the answer's the latter at present, or he'd have said something in the press. It's not like they'd ignore him if he said "I really want to play for City, regret the falling out, and now recognise that Johnson's doing a good job that I want to be a part of". Or something.

As he's under contract with City he cannot say nothing, though it would make no difference if he did :farmer:

didn't stop him when he joined yeovil or preston so what is stopping him now???

That's the point isn't it? If he said that he wants to play for City again, and patch things up, it would make everything a lot easier.

Yep, if he came out and said all he cares about is playing for city and he wanted to forget about the past and think about the future, he would no doubt gain alot of respect from all parties, fans, manager and board.

instead GJ tried to say their wasn't a problem, instead MS takes those comments and slaps them back in his face

Redlegend, I'm not sure which direction your rehtoric is supposed to be heading in? Personally, I suspect the answer's the latter at present, or he'd have said something in the press. It's not like they'd ignore him if he said "I really want to play for City, regret the falling out, and now recognise that Johnson's doing a good job that I want to be a part of". Or something.

redlegend loves Stewart, he wants to have his babies and therefore won't here anything against his secret lover, FACT :whistle:

didn't stop him when he joined yeovil or preston so what is stopping him now???

Completly wrong d i c k h e a d.

All i know for sure is that Stewart is a better player than ES, PJ,and the lad on loan.

Oh and don't persicute me with my thoughts about Stewarts football future.

Thats my choice, and i say what i want.

Many many agree, many don't, but you are one of those nauses who always result in crappy insults!!!!!

Like i told you before, "the amusment area" is open for you.

why the abuse,

I have made a perfectly valid point,

how is Stewart better than ES and PJ, they both have a better goal scoring per game rate than that waster marcus stewart.

if you can't handle the fact that not everyone is obessed with Marcus Stewart then perhaps you should post elsewhere.

See........I can make a post without the need for personal abuse

why the abuse,

I have made a perfectly valid point,

how is Stewart better than ES and PJ, they both have a better goal scoring per game rate than that waster marcus stewart.if you can't handle the fact that not everyone is obessed with Marcus Stewart then perhaps you should post elsewhere.

See........I can make a post without the need for personal abuse

Ummm See....... You cant !!!

Also this is a seperate Marcus Stewart forum, you seem to be the one with the obsession, if you hate him that much, you know what to do......... don't post on the MS forum.

new to this place, however must say why does Marucs Stewart have his own forum? is he that loved/hated by that many people? personally thought he was pants but so what,

what I do find funny is that some people are going to such extents to defend him, others are against him and obviously there is some history between people on this forum however, when someone makes a decent point they get ignored because they have been rude in the past.

Think some people may need to take note, that this is a Marcus Stewart in general forum, not a pro Marcus forum

personally find the Beind Gary and Ashtonmate quite funny, seems quite obviosly they are taking the piss, however too many others are just rising to the bait...........

personally rather have Enoch or Jevons that Stewart, but hey ho, according to the guardian us fans are all idiots!......looks like we will just have to trust the gaffer

new to this place, however must say why does Marucs Stewart have his own forum? is he that loved/hated by that many people? personally thought he was pants but so what,

what I do find funny is that some people are going to such extents to defend him, others are against him and obviously there is some history between people on this forum however, when someone makes a decent point they get ignored because they have been rude in the past.

Think some people may need to take note, that this is a Marcus Stewart in general forum, not a pro Marcus forum

personally find the Beind Gary and Ashtonmate quite funny, seems quite obviosly they are taking the piss, however too many others are just rising to the bait...........

personally rather have Enoch or Jevons that Stewart, but hey ho, according to the guardian us fans are all idiots!......looks like we will just have to trust the gaffer

I think you will find that Behind Gary is TRYING to wind people up but hes not very good at it :rofl2br: . Ashton Mate on the other hand has shown nothing short of TOTAL HATRED towards Stewart. About the only thing Stewart hasnt done is commit mass murder according to him, but i am sure he will come out with that one soon :rolleyes: .

My opinion is well documented, and i am sure Stewart isnt coming back to play in a Johnson team. Ashton Mates problem is that he is scared stiff that Stewart will continue to score goals and play well week after week even though hes a "waster whose always drunk". :rofl2br:

Stand by for a post from Ashton mate where he will say he doesnt abuse people and then spend the next sentence abusing people :rofl2br: : :rofl2br: .

I think you will find that Behind Gary is TRYING to wind people up but hes not very good at it :rofl2br: . Ashton Mate on the other hand has shown nothing short of TOTAL HATRED towards Stewart. About the only thing Stewart hasnt done is commit mass murder according to him, but i am sure he will come out with that one soon :rolleyes: .

My opinion is well documented, and i am sure Stewart isnt coming back to play in a Johnson team. Ashton Mates problem is that he is scared stiff that Stewart will continue to score goals and play well week after week even though hes a "waster whose always drunk". :rofl2br:

Stand by for a post from Ashton mate where he will say he doesnt abuse people and then spend the next sentence abusing people :rofl2br: : :rofl2br: .

You know this bloke Ashtonmate as well then PB?

Ummm See....... You cant !!!

Also this is a seperate Marcus Stewart forum, you seem to be the one with the obsession, if you hate him that much, you know what to do......... don't post on the MS forum.

Sorry I don't understand what you are getting at? :dunno:

Is this a "we love Marcus Stewart forum" or a general debating subforum about said player? :unsure:

Confusious say "To aquire perfect forum you must have yin and yan of opinions" :yes:

Indeed for every Dipsy their must also be a Poo.... ;)

I think you will find that Behind Gary is TRYING to wind people up but hes not very good at it :rofl2br: . Ashton Mate on the other hand has shown nothing short of TOTAL HATRED towards Stewart.

Hes not the only one oozzing hatred my tetchy friend! :disapointed2se:

Have you considered any anger management sessions my animated friend cause before too long your Bad Manners may cause you to Buster Bloodvessel!! :blink:

So Lip up fatty my spud like buddy cause you Can Can get over it and soon you`ll be Walking on Sunshine!! :laugh:

As they would nearly say in the U.S of A "In Garr we trust".... :englandsmile4wf::city::chant6ez::clapping:

Sorry I don't understand what you are getting at? :dunno:

Is this a "we love Marcus Stewart forum" or a general debating subforum about said player? :unsure:

Confusious say "To aquire perfect forum you must have yin and yan of opinions" :yes:

Indeed for every Dipsy their must also be a Poo.... ;)

Have you considered any anger management sessions my animated friend cause before too long your Bad Manners may cause you to Buster Bloodvessel!! :blink:

So Lip up fatty my spud like buddy cause you Can Can get over it and soon you`ll be Walking on Sunshine!! :laugh:

As they would nearly say in the U.S of A "In Garr we trust".... :englandsmile4wf::city::chant6ez::clapping:

Well Mr BehindGary, i can assure u of one thing....u put a smile on my face with your replys.......unlike another follower

think this is the key thing here, some people tend to believe that you can praise him to the hilt, but can't accept that other people are not a fan of him, if you praise MS you are one of the gang, if you are against him, your scum

just to clarify I don't HATE Marcus Stewart, I just believe that someone with his experience and ability seriously under-achived at Bristol City however people refuse to believe that despite his record proving otherwise, I'm fed up with people who just damn right lie, to put down Gary Johnson who has done a sterling job so far at our club, and is trying to weed out the drinking culture and under-achivers, to have a squad that is fully and 100% focused on getting this club promoted from this league.

for those reasons alone, Marcus Stewart is better off away from this club.

I firmly believe that having players such as Jevons and Enoch who are 110% players, have when fit performed for the team t0 better benefit to this club than other previous players, who are more concerned than with the footballer lifestyle than actually peforming for the team, now in that I don't just include Marcus Stewart but such players like Lee Peacock, Aaron Brown, Danny Coles and Leroy Lita, players who on their day could be great, but on a saturday 9/10 times you find them pissing it up against a wall! acting Mr bigtime!

Now if people believe that makes me out to be a Marcus Stewart hater, then so be it, I feel they are obviously the ones being ignorant.

to the other guy whose name I forget, yep! am on just on a bit of wind up lately! but can you blame me for the stuff that gets posted on here at times.......don't worry you will learn what this place can be like!

think this is the key thing here, some people tend to believe that you can praise him to the hilt, but can't accept that other people are not a fan of him, if you praise MS you are one of the gang, if you are against him, your scum

just to clarify I don't HATE Marcus Stewart, I just believe that someone with his experience and ability seriously under-achived at Bristol City however people refuse to believe that despite his record proving otherwise, I'm fed up with people who just damn right lie, to put down Gary Johnson who has done a sterling job so far at our club, and is trying to weed out the drinking culture and under-achivers, to have a squad that is fully and 100% focused on getting this club promoted from this league.

for those reasons alone, Marcus Stewart is better off away from this club.

I firmly believe that having players such as Jevons and Enoch who are 110% players, have when fit performed for the team t0 better benefit to this club than other previous players, who are more concerned than with the footballer lifestyle than actually peforming for the team, now in that I don't just include Marcus Stewart but such players like Lee Peacock, Aaron Brown, Danny Coles and Leroy Lita, players who on their day could be great, but on a saturday 9/10 times you find them pissing it up against a wall! acting Mr bigtime!

Now if people believe that makes me out to be a Marcus Stewart hater, then so be it, I feel they are obviously the ones being ignorant.

to the other guy whose name I forget, yep! am on just on a bit of wind up lately! but can you blame me for the stuff that gets posted on here at times.......don't worry you will learn what this place can be like!

YOU don't HATE MARCUS STEWART?????????????

don't temp me to rattle up all the slander youve said about the bloke over the last 3 months.

YOU don't HATE MARCUS STEWART?????????????

don't temp me to rattle up all the slander youve said about the bloke over the last 3 months.

well just had a quick look through my recent posts, not sure what to say but.........rattle away sir, rattle away...........tempted yet?

the only comments of potential "slander" I can find are "big time charlie pisshead" which lets be honest aren't that far from the truth?

don't think theres any doubt about that.

The club hes followed and loved all his life or a bunch of wurzels down the road?

Next question?

With all due respect Mr Legend I happen to know that hes very happy down the road-something which became apparent while watching that game a few weeks ago..... :disapointed2se:

According to that lot down the road hes far more relaxed cause of the lack of expectations and as we all know is subsequently keeping them in the top 5. :no::crying:

well just had a quick look through my recent posts, not sure what to say but.........rattle away sir, rattle away...........tempted yet?

the only comments of potential "slander" I can find are "big time charlie pisshead" which lets be honest aren't that far from the truth?

Recent posts.?????? Go back over the last 8 weeks numpty.

All you do is slag the bloke off.

If you can PROVE he,s a piss head then do so or........well i aint allowed to say the next bit.

Why don't you drop the whole thing, or as 6 or 7 say are you really the complete wind up merchant.

That being the case, your doing a fairly good job, very irratating and no sense person

Recent posts.?????? Go back over the last 8 weeks numpty.

All you do is slag the bloke off.

If you can PROVE he,s a piss head then do so or........well i aint allowed to say the next bit.

Why don't you drop the whole thing, or as 6 or 7 say are you really the complete wind up merchant.

That being the case, your doing a fairly good job, very irratating and no sense person

lets be honest, everyone knows he is a bit of a pisshead, he doesn't really need to prove something that is already commonly know as fact

lets be honest, everyone knows he is a bit of a pisshead, he doesn't really need to prove something that is already commonly know as fact

Someone who has been involved in approx 10 million pounds worth of transfers, scored goals everywhere he has been and still doing it. Someone widely regarded as one of the fittest players around for his age and who recently ran a half marathon. Thats a sure sign that he must be a pisshead aint it :rofl2br::rolleyes:

:sleeping: . Anger management :rofl2br: A 3 ft 6 bloke ( mind you i have my doubts :handbags: ) like you couldn't make me angry. I actually feel sorry for you :unsure: . Having a crush on a football manager isnt normal behaviour :blush:.

Someone who has been involved in approx 10 million pounds worth of transfers, scored goals everywhere he has been and still doing it. Someone widely regarded as one of the fittest players around for his age and who recently ran a half marathon. Thats a sure sign that he must be a pisshead aint it :rofl2br::rolleyes:

yes, but looks at players like Teddy Sheringham, Paul Gascoigne, all been known for their drinking habbits at times.

£10m of transfers? ok..........just under £7m but whatever, hasn't scored goals everywhere though has he didn't exactly set the world on fire with us or preston

never did it with City though...........that's a fact

:sleeping: . Anger management :rofl2br: A 3 ft 6 bloke ( mind you i have my doubts :handbags: ) like you couldn't make me angry. I actually feel sorry for you :unsure: . Having a crush on a football manager isnt normal behaviour :blush:.

Oh mucker let it rest.

The febble arseholes are playing a game with us.

Lets meet them beyound the forum............totall #######s.............

PS have a look at his Avatar..says it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sad

yes, but looks at players like Teddy Sheringham, Paul Gascoigne, all been known for their drinking habbits at times.

£10m of transfers? ok..........just under £7m but whatever, hasn't scored goals everywhere though has he didn't exactly set the world on fire with us or preston

never did it with City though...........that's a fact

High expectations at City, a goal every 3 games would be good for most strikers. 5 goals in 11 games this season, obviously getting better :D

High expectations at City, a goal every 3 games would be good for most strikers. 5 goals in 11 games this season, obviously getting better :D

PB your a class act on here.

Redtilldead, NickJ, and sorry if ive left a monster or two out, but point is, ive realised tonight that two forum members on here are seriously wind up merchant...(no names mentioned) but i got to admit that even ME, THE LEGEND :innocent06: knows that MS chances of playing for City again are almost....... :crying:

But, if you follow a club from the day your Dad took you to the ground (for me 1968) to every single day since, with passion , away games, hero,s etc etc, i don't need to be told who good footballers are.

Nothing about being a pisshead,nothing about respect for the manager incharge, nothing about not wanting to play for a club.

Stewart COULD of been another Bobby Taylor, a hero, but that aint going to happen.

This is about THE CLUB AS A BOY HE LOVES, and after all this shite is over will continue to do so.

Season ticket holder, mixing with the fans, slagging the Gas off, etc etc.

So all you knockers of the bloke, lets let it rest.

LIKE IT OR NOT, just like my post back in early Oct, the man is a massive City fan.

PLease don't condem him for that.

Wanting to play for the club he loves is not criminal offence.

Think about it before you post.

Loving, or sorry playing for Bristol City is beyond your dreams.

For Marcus, just perhaps the dream is over..............Legend

PB your a class act on here.

Redtilldead, NickJ, and sorry if ive left a monster or two out, but point is, ive realised tonight that two forum members on here are seriously wind up merchant...(no names mentioned) but i got to admit that even ME, THE LEGEND :innocent06: knows that MS chances of playing for City again are almost....... :crying:

But, if you follow a club from the day your Dad took you to the ground (for me 1968) to every single day since, with passion , away games, hero,s etc etc, i don't need to be told who good footballers are.

Nothing about being a pisshead,nothing about respect for the manager incharge, nothing about not wanting to play for a club.

Stewart COULD of been another Bobby Taylor, a hero, but that aint going to happen.

This is about THE CLUB AS A BOY HE LOVES, and after all this shite is over will continue to do so.

Season ticket holder, mixing with the fans, slagging the Gas off, etc etc.

So all you knockers of the bloke, lets let it rest.

LIKE IT OR NOT, just like my post back in early Oct, the man is a massive City fan.

PLease don't condem him for that.

Wanting to play for the club he loves is not criminal offence.

Think about it before you post.

Loving, or sorry playing for Bristol City is beyond your dreams.

For Marcus, just perhaps the dream is over.Legend

Hi Arn, a very good post, I love Bristol City Football club, and yes I am a big fan of Marcus Stewart, as I have been a fan of 100s of Bristol City players over the years, but tonight after reading your post (and several other members posts regarding this subject) I have decided from tonight on whatever Behind gary and Ashton mate post on this subject in the future I will ignore, they, as others have said, will soon get bored if they are ignored. Top post though mate.

perhaps legend if you didn't keep praising the bloke like he is some modern day god you wouldn't keep getting the windup's on here, your constant hero worshipping of the bloke and reminders to everyone of what he is doing elsewhere is clearly getting people's backs up.

city fan or not, It doesn't matter, this club is bigger than anyone, player, manager, chairman or fan, many players have come and gone from this club over the years, some have declared themselves city fans, some not,

just because they are a fan of the club, it doesn't mean they are immune to any critisism, if they don't perform they will get stick, Mr Stewart did not perform and he is getting stick.

The fact is Mr Legend, anyone who is not a Stewart super fan, gets classed as an idiot (or such) in your so it is not surprising that you come in for stick

What has happened in the past has happened, the fact is Marcus wants to join Yeovil, he is happy their and is enjoying his football again, he doesn't regret coming to City, no, however not even he realised the pressure that would be put on him to perform and get this club promoted almost single handedly.

So before people blame, Lansdown, Johnson, Tinnion or Stewart......take a look at yourselves, we are all to blame for this, the pressure us the fans put on the bloke, it's not surprising his performances weren't that were to be expected.

PS have a look at his Avatar..says it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sad

the problem with it being what? :dunno:

obviously you are so old you have no idea who Borat is? funny quite a few people have PM'd me to tell me they love it and the film is great! which is it?

Archived