IGNORED

Here's An Idea ...

Redcar

Hi Arn, a very good post, I love Bristol City Football club, and yes I am a big fan of Marcus Stewart, as I have been a fan of 100s of Bristol City players over the years, but tonight after reading your post (and several other members posts regarding this subject) I have decided from tonight on whatever Behind gary and Ashton mate post on this subject in the future I will ignore, they, as others have said, will soon get bored if they are ignored. Top post though mate.

Well i,ll second that then Mark.

At the end of the day WERE ALL City fans, opinions or not.

For that reason its time to not post back when annoyed or disagree.

Will be tough, but i just wonder if this subforum was set up to do exactly that?

If thats the case, then give credit where its due as I'm fed up to the teeth with it all now.

I reckon it will die a death, or untill the end of Stewarts loan spell finishes and the future is unfolded.

Whatever, lets get on with following the club and get ourselves out this shitehole of a league..

Surely ALL will agree with that......legend.

the problem with it being what? :dunno:

obviously you are so old you have no idea who Borat is? funny quite a few people have PM'd me to tell me they love it and the film is great! which is it?

I do and he is seriously funny.

It was more a dig at the blue/pink shorts, but forget it.

I have decided from tonight on whatever Behind gary and Ashton mate post on this subject in the future I will agree with them and we can all be friends together.

HERE HERE MY FELLOW VOICE OF REASON!!! :chant6ez:

I wish there was a few more of us on this forum to put the Dorkland over the Hill`s of this world in their place!! :clapping:;):D

With all due respect Mr Legend I happen to know that hes very happy down the road-something which became apparent while watching that game a few weeks ago..... :disapointed2se:

According to that lot down the road hes far more relaxed cause of the lack of expectations and as we all know is subsequently keeping them in the top 5. :no::crying:

how very dare you say lack of expectations at yeovil we just don't pretend that we are a big time club regarding marcus he has done well for yeovil and lets be fair a player with his record does not become bad over night nor does philips bridges etc :farmer:

how very dare you say lack of expectations at yeovil we just don't pretend that we are a big time club regarding marcus he has done well for yeovil and lets be fair a player with his record does not become bad over night nor does philips bridges etc :farmer:

HOW DARE YOU COME ON OUR GREAT CLUBS FORUM TELLING US HOW WE SHOULD TREAT JUDAS!!!! :grr::ranting::angry:

ISNT IT ENOUGH THAT WE ARE PAYING HIM TO KEEP YOU IN THE PLAYOFF SPOTS? :ranting:

AND WHAT DID OUR BELOVED LEADER GET FOR HIS GENEROUSITY THE OTHER SATURDAY? BOO`S AND ABUSE FROM THE CLUB HE GAVE HIS ALL TOO!!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

HOW DARE YOU COME ON OUR GREAT CLUBS FORUM TELLING US HOW WE SHOULD TREAT JUDAS!!!! :grr::ranting::angry:

ISNT IT ENOUGH THAT WE ARE PAYING HIM TO KEEP YOU IN THE PLAYOFF SPOTS? :ranting:

AND WHAT DID OUR BELOVED LEADER GET FOR HIS GENEROUSITY THE OTHER SATURDAY? BOO`S AND ABUSE FROM THE CLUB HE GAVE HIS ALL TOO!!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

oh dear JUDAS now let me see oh yes JEVONS JOHNSON SENIOR JUNIOR WEALE cant waite to see him let you down now now steady or you may cut yourself shaving funny paying him to keep us in play offs i am sure when we played city with the JUDAS as manager marcus was watching from the stands just glad red and a lot more understand like we do that marcus is city through and through but some clubs have managers who can not cope with big players we had one once forgot his name ah got it he is called JUDAS""

oh dear JUDAS now let me see oh yes JEVONS JOHNSON SENIOR JUNIOR WEALE cant waite to see him let you down now now steady or you may cut yourself shaving funny paying him to keep us in play offs i am sure when we played city with the JUDAS as manager marcus was watching from the stands just glad red and a lot more understand like we do that marcus is city through and through but some clubs have managers who can not cope with big players we had one once forgot his name ah got it he is called JUDAS""

HOW DARE YOU!!!! :ranting:

YOUD STILL BE PLAYING IN THE SUNDAY LEAGUES IF THAT MAN HADNT SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT YOU UP TO WHAT YOU ARE NOW!! :ranting:

YOU SHOULD BE BUILDING STATUES OF HIM AT YOUR GROUND CAUSE IN YEARS TO COME HE`LL BE REMEMBERED LIKE FERGIE WAS IN HIS YEARS AT ABERDEEN!!!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

HOW DARE YOU!!!! :ranting:

YOUD STILL BE PLAYING IN THE SUNDAY LEAGUES IF THAT MAN HADNT SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT YOU UP TO WHAT YOU ARE NOW!! :ranting:

YOU SHOULD BE BUILDING STATUES OF HIM AT YOUR GROUND CAUSE IN YEARS TO COME HE`LL BE REMEMBERED LIKE FERGIE WAS IN HIS YEARS AT ABERDEEN!!!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

NOW NOW steady old boy yes its true we gave him a start in the life of managment and he made a fair job of it and we do not forget or will forget him but life moves on as he will when like yeovil did city get to big for him to manage but to call a lifelong city fan like marcus is a judas does seem a bit harsh old boy don't you think :farmer:

NOW NOW steady old boy yes its true we gave him a start in the life of managment and he made a fair job of it and we do not forget or will forget him but life moves on as he will when like yeovil did city get to big for him to manage but to call a lifelong city fan like marcus is a judas does seem a bit harsh old boy don't you think :farmer:

YOU GAVE HIM A START IN MANAGEMENT (ARE YOU HAVIN A laugh? IS HE HAVIN A laugh!!!). :grr::grr::grr:

WHAT ABOUT THE MIGHTY CAMBRIDGE, WATFORD AND LATVIA MY SHORT MEMORIED FRIEND!!! :doh:

GARY WAS A BORN LEADER BEFORE HE PICKED YOU OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!! :ranting:

Archived