are as follows :-

Champions League / Accumulators : Midweek Accas Loko/Chels/Milan = £ 2 @ 13.5

Man Utd v Porto : Bookings Odds 9 pts and Above = £5 @ 2.34

Man Utd v Porto : R. Van Nistelrooy To Score at any time = £15 @ 1.91

Man Utd v Porto = Over 2.5 Goals = £15 @ 1.86

Tottenham to Win = £25 @ 3.65

Middlesbrough v Tottenham = Over 2.5 Goals = £20 @ 2.02

Wimbledon 9.15 = Jacksons Lady £20 @ 5/1

i will lay off if i feel its he right thing to do ie spurs or man utd take the lead to guarantee profit hopefully.

fingers crossed

total outlay = £102 :)

Guest zider_head

blatant jump off job should be banned for life as should fallon, great jockey fallon but bent as a nine bob note, what annoys me is he makes enough from riding hes a millionare so why the need to cheat ?

Guest zider_head

ok what a last 5 minutes there i made a packet i managed to lay utd at 1.1 then porto go and score so i then layed the draw at 1.17 and my whole book went 3 digits green everywhere I'm about £150 in profit what ever happens in the suprs game, i also layed the fav in the jacksons lady race at 1.86 so its been a good night work for me :)

I agree about Mr Fallon, very suspect, but as for the bloke jumping of his horse I have to defend him becuase if you see it in slow motion as the horse hits the ground after his jump it buckles to the left meaning the jockey lost his balance, instead of theatrically throwing himself off he just decides to jump off,, If he was trying to fix it the least he would of done would be to roll around on the floor and fake an injury, which he didnt do... But i guess we'l never know the real truth!

As for Man U tonight from the second the ref gave that free kick i think everyone in the ground knew where it was heading, we could see it on the fans faces!

Guest zider_head

yeah it was weird but in a way i loved it when that porto goal went it for a number of reason not just te fact it made me a couple of hundred quid which was of course nice, the one thing that did make me smile was about a man city fan (on the betfair forum who came on before the game and posted the following) who had been stop in manchester this afternoon by a car full of man utd fans (all with shirts and scarfs) with southern accents asking where the ground is he of course sent them the wrong way.

When man utd won the champions leauge a few years back it was a great night what with the english players in that side such as :-

Beckham

Sheringham

Cole

Neville's

Butt

Plus Giggs , Keane, Irwin

hence alot of uk based players plus schmichel whos last game it was made it a great night.

Now its all sorts in the side hence its lost its english feel.

Plus i hate all the kids around bristol who say they are man utd fans buy all the shirts and aint ever been to old trafford

Guest east_dundry_red
I am angered by your sarcasm.

An English team in Europe should be supported by every English footy fan!

Well done to Chelsea.

Only because you support that pile of kack called man utd. Looks like arsenal in the 1/4 of champions league, Final of F.a cup and walking the league the.

Guest zider_head

ok tonights bets are as follows :-

Real Madrid to Win £80 @ 2.04

Celta Vigo to Win £10 @ 11.5

I will lay off later if the chance arrises

Guest zider_head

where you get that tip of mine from the betfair or best of the bets ?

yeah upham lord had won its last 19 races Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. but this was not a point to point race was far too short i felt i layed the place as well but the bugger got 3rd shame still made good profit on it

Guest zider_head

where you get that tip of mine from the betfair or best of the bets ?

yeah upham lord had won its last 19 races Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. but this was not a point to point race was far too short i felt i layed the place as well but the bugger got 3rd shame still made good profit on it

yeah it was weird but in a way i loved it when that porto goal went it for a number of reason not just te fact it made me a couple of hundred quid which was of course nice,

Blimey. I never seen a bet in your original post that would make you a couple of hundred pounds if Porto drew, or even scored??

Did I miss something?

Only because you support that pile of kack called man utd. Looks like arsenal in the 1/4 of champions league, Final of F.a cup and walking the league the.
Not really mate. Yes I do, obviously, but I hate Arsenal and Liverpool with a passion but still support them in Europe.

It's because I love English football.

yes you did its called betfair and you cal lay bets there , dont you read th papers or watch the news ?

Sorry. Yeah I heard of Betfair, but I never seen in any of your 'bets' posted here for all of us to see, where you said you layed to win 200 smackeroonies if Porto scored.

Maybe I missed it in the original 'tonights bets' post?

My bet tonight will be £100,000 on the nose for a City win, but I am going to lay that off later, and I'll let you know how much I 'win' when I lay it.

• Admin

Sorry. Yeah I heard of Betfair, but I never seen in any of your 'bets' posted here for all of us to see, where you said you layed to win 200 smackeroonies if Porto scored.

Maybe I missed it in the original 'tonights bets' post?

You must have missed the line where zider head says:

i will lay off if i feel its he right thing to do ie spurs or man utd take the lead to guarantee profit hopefully

I'm sure an apology will suffice :dunno:

On a previous "Tonight's Bets" thread zider head won a few hundred on the Spurs Leicester game by laying similar bets.

Kingswood Red - What is your problem??!!

If zider_head is lying about winning money then thats his prerogative.

You clearly have never come across in-running betting or the term laying.

Keep your uninformed chit-chat to yourself in future.

Kingswood Red - What is your problem??!!

If zider_head is lying about winning money then thats his prerogative.

You clearly have never come across in-running betting or the term laying.

Keep your uninformed chit-chat to yourself in future.

Steady on Larry old chap, one more posting like this and even YOU will begin to think you are the new forum policeman Chief Inspector.

Uninformed or otherwise, as a member of this forum I feel I still have the right to post, even if you don't agree, oh mighty one. :P

Sadly, I have come across the two terms you mention, and yes I have dabbled in the odd wager now and then.

My point, if possibly ill put, was that anybody can give tips/bets, and if those tips/bets lose, can then say they won by laying them off.

My apologies to Zider Head if by reading Phatty Wills reply you thought I called you a liar.

My apologies to admin also for continuing this thread as a non City one.

whilst not really having anything against betting, but is a bristol city football forum the best place to brag about non bristol city betting?

surely as you say the betfair forum maybe the best option, money CAN be made by the few but most gamblers are mugs and these kind of threads only promotes gambling as a real way of making loot.

Kids = Impresionable .springs to mind

Dont see ladbrookes going out of business.

Archived