IGNORED

Mike Newell Opening His Trap Again (Merged Topics)

WesM

Guest MaccaJK

But how do you know that the "better blokes" were off for the day. Define better? Shes earned the right to be there as much as any bloke, and has probably had to try harder to prove her worth as a referee.

What would you prefer then, a female ref who makes the right decision, or a bloke ref who was just there because hes a bloke and not a girl, and who ends up then making the wrong decision.

You don't hate the ref cos hes a bloke when he has a crap game, you hate him cos hes crap, the fact hes a bloke doesnt come into it for a second.

Try joining the 21st century. Like RedM says, you don't hear managers slagging off refs cos of their colour, so why should they get slagged off cos theyre female?

men stay out of womens toilets.

women stay out of mens games.

get into your own game you have a womens game made for you. she isn't just a women she is one of the worst linesmen in england. i remember how appalling she was.

there are just some things in which you have to seperate each other and football is one of them.

Wonder if he will get a tirent of abuse from female fans next Luton match. Would be interesting to watch :D

It must be something in the water at Luton. They had an MP for the town, who was also Luton Town Chairman I think, who made some very sexist comments about a political opponent.

men stay out of womens toilets.

women stay out of mens games.

get into your own game you have a womens game made for you. she isn't just a women she is one of the worst linesmen in england. i remember how appalling she was.

there are just some things in which you have to seperate each other and football is one of them.

I'm not even going to lower myself to your level by dignifying that post with a response.

i don't see y ladies don't just ref ladies games and men ref mens. i think this would make the womens game stronger because if a woman is a good ref then she gets put into the mens game so surley this downgrades the womans game. Also if it was a player then they wouldnt be alloud to move to the mens game would they? :dunno:

:chant6ez:

That's the most sensible thing said on this thread.

Football isn't an all inclusive sport because women and men aren't allowed to play on the same team. It could be said that if a women referee is good enough, she should be allowed to ref the men's game (and earn more money) but are the best female players allowed to play in the mens game? No.

I'm sure a few of the top women would be good enough to play league 1 football but they're not allowed, so either this rule changes (which it never would) or female refs in the mens game seems a silly idea.

The best female refs should stay with the womens game, raising it's profile and then maybe the womens vs mens games can be real competitors in the future.

Guest MaccaJK

No I just didnt want you to have the last word on such an outdated and sexist view.

okay then, my cousin has a son who is 11 i believe and is going into year seven next year. he cannot go to red maids school, redland high, clifton high, badminton or colstons girls school because he is a boy should i say that this is an outdated and sexist view?

okay then, my cousin has a son who is 11 i believe and is going into year seven next year. he cannot go to red maids school, redland high, clifton high, badminton or colstons girls school because he is a boy should i say that this is an outdated and sexist view?

Yup for what its worth I think single sex schools are outdated too.

Archived