IGNORED

Leroy Rosenior

no_merde

Leroy is on his way out at Brentford, so what would you say to him coming back to the gate to replace GJ?

Could certainly open the door to bringing MS back...... :city:

:yawn:

Another unsuccessful coch being touted as a future unsuccessful coach? Let's save all the trouble of the managerial merry go round and appoint Danny Wilson again.

Another unsuccessful coch being touted as a future unsuccessful coach? Let's save all the trouble of the managerial merry go round and appoint Danny Wilson again.

If I had my way, we should never have let Wilson go.... ###### class manager

why exactly would GJ be leaving???

Because his ineptitude in the loan market would likely result in him hooking his own replacement...

If I had my way, we should never have let Wilson go.... ###### class manager

Because his ineptitude in the loan market would likely result in him hooking his own replacement...

Yeah, I reckon what would be best for City is to sack a manager who has won 2 promotions in the last 4 seasons and turned our season around last season and replace him with a man who got sacked at Torquay and now might at Brentford.

Or we could replace him with a manager not good enough the first time round and who took MK Dons down and is now not doing very well at his current club.

I cant decide which one would be best? I'll give it some thought and get back to you. :dunno:

Yeah, I reckon what would be best for City is to sack a manager who has won 2 promotions in the last 4 seasons and turned our season around last season and replace him with a man who got sacked at Torquay and now might at Brentford.

Or we could replace him with a manager not good enough the first time round and who took MK Dons down and is now not doing very well at his current club.

I cant decide which one would be best? I'll give it some thought and get back to you. :dunno:

Sarcasm has a tendancy to bite you in the arse. I look forward to referencing this comment on the 5th of May next year :disapointed2se:

So your saying if Johnson doesnt get us up then Wilson or Rosenior would have? I think thats what your saying.....actually I don't know, maybe you don't either.

Well, if you'd actually read my original post you might have realised that I was asking what the general consensus was - the hint was in the part of the sentence where I said "what would you say".

That's why you've probably confused yourself

it's the fishing season, there is a hell of a lot of it going on of late :juggle:

Thank ###### - because otherwise we'd be stuck with some drivel about Brooker from SarahB :w00t:

Well, if you'd actually read my original post you might have realised that I was asking what the general consensus was - the hint was in the part of the sentence where I said "what would you say".

Thank ###### - because otherwise we'd be stuck with some drivel about Brooker from SarahB :w00t:

Ah, yes the stalker..... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

And wanting Leroy back as Manager is of course sensible!!! :yawn:

I would rather speak facts re Brooker who is an important player to us. Not some bloke who is a completely useless football manager!!!

Me thinks mischief is at foot,why not replace GJ with the back end of a pantomime horse,couldn't be doing much worse than Leroy Rosenior, and never likely to freeze on the big stage!! :innocent06::innocent06:

Now that is DRIVEL!!!!

Ah, yes the stalker..... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

If ya say so :yawn:

Sense of humour bypass Sarah? I was taking the p*ss out of any idea that GJ should be replaced at this stage by anybody let alone a failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats ok then!! ha ha

• Admin

That's not very benevolent is it, I'm shocked at a man of the cloth calling leroy a cock, even with the Wiganesque spelling................ :noexpression:

Archived