IGNORED

Leroy Rosenior

no_merde

Leroy is on his way out at Brentford, so what would you say to him coming back to the gate to replace GJ?

Could certainly open the door to bringing MS back...... :city:

:yawn:

I hope your joking because thats absoloutly rediculous will you 'orrible lot just get behind GJ and the lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you'd actually read my original post you might have realised that I was asking what the general consensus was - the hint was in the part of the sentence where I said "what would you say".

That's why you've probably confused yourself

Thank ###### - because otherwise we'd be stuck with some drivel about Brooker from SarahB :w00t:

Brooker Is Mine........... okay :)

A few grave robberies needed to fulfil the next managerial appointment. Even Fred Ford would get a look in

What about Joe Jordan? :noexpression:

But, on a serious note, you've got wonder wtf GJ is doing; we've got an injury stricken squad, with no discernible activity in the loan market to sort this out, and we've loaned (what ever you think about him) our most proven, experienced goal scorer to a club that has now leap frogged us into a play off place.

If I was Chairman, I'd be asking some serious ###### questions - Of course, that's assuming that Letdown isn't behind this mess in the first place.

All said and done, I think GJ is a good manager who's turned this team around from the debacle last season, but there are some obvious issues that need addressing and I don't see any evidence of him solving them. I'm hopping this is because his hands are tied by Letdown et al. and not because he doesn't have the ability.

Anyway, onwards and upwards! :city:

Leroy is on his way out at Brentford, so what would you say to him coming back to the gate to replace GJ?

Could certainly open the door to bringing MS back...... :city:

:yawn:

YES LETS APPOINT A MANAGER WHO TOOK TORQUAY DOWN, AND IS TRYING TO EMULATE IT WITH BRENTFORD, what A TOOL

Archived