IGNORED

Cardiff Police

leader

any one been watching the game on sky , well q.p.r. 100 fans ,big gap, row of ole bill and hundreds of cardiff next door, i bet the atmosphere was blinding . if they can do it why cant us . over to you mr sexpot n letdown

Agree with what your saying, but the atmosphere wasnt exactly blinding, and they lost :D

i agree, we've been try to get this point over to the club. :chant6ez:

Yes but time and again the club has explained the reasons why this can't be done:

a) The East End costs 4,000,000 pounds per game to police.

b) errrr.........

c) All of this has been explained before.

d) Stop bullying Mr Lansdown.

e) errr..........

f) More working class people will turn up at Ashton Gate, thus ruining the "family atmosphere".

g) We've already spent a load of money ejecting life-long fans from the Williams Stand.

h) I left my homework at home Sir.

i) errr..........

j) etc.

and i bet if it was millwall , they would still be in the grange end(cardiff) we know how to kill the noise ,,,how he cried...... ban em ....i rest my case. o did you see ninian pk cardiff lads in 3 parts of the ground ,,, clapping thier hands jumping , pushing . swearing . my god what ever next ..good night

and i bet if it was millwall , they would still be in the grange end(cardiff) we know how to kill the noise ,,,how he cried...... ban em ....i rest my case. o did you see ninian pk cardiff lads in 3 parts of the ground ,,, clapping thier hands jumping , pushing . swearing . my god what ever next ..good night

But not as loud as I was cheering when they conceded right at the end to lose!!!!! valid point about the atmosphere until then, though and our place is like a masoleum most matchdays.

Meanwhile only one mile away from Ninian, 74,000 people were being Policed by the same force as Wales were playing Canada @ the Mil Stad.

As I've said before, if the Police lack the resources to manage two "massive" crowds in segregated stadia where Stewards are also on duty, it is not the club's fault. Come on City, sue the Constabulary for "loss of potential income" and things might change back to how they always were.

100 miles North from Bristol the WM force copes with two sometines three of Wolves, WBA, Brum, Villa and Walsall at home on the same day.

So what if it costs (so say) 4 or 5,000 quid to open the EE. The atmosphere would improve greatly, a lot of the stay aways would come back, generating even more revenue. It makes the ground buzz, more people would bring friends along, It ONLY takes 9 or 10 extra adult fans to buy season tickets for the Williams stand to get the 4 or 5 grand for a match or just about 200 fans buying season tickets for the season. Which with our fan bases we would easily get.

Sorry MLA didn't notice your post on red tops topic. :sleeping:

Guest North Street

any one been watching the game on sky , well q.p.r. 100 fans ,big gap, row of ole bill and hundreds of cardiff next door, i bet the atmosphere was blinding . if they can do it why cant us . over to you mr sexpot n letdown

The East End was so fraught with danger the police here would rather police the Williams supporters bar v Plymouth, Hartlepool and Brighton instead of having to face off our fearsome under sixteens committing terrible crimes such as standing!

The rugby match at the Millenium is an interesting one. 74000 versus Canada because of imaginative pricing. £10 adults and £5 for children. It's hardly rocket science filling empty seats. And the policing at rugby is minimal because the supporters know how to behave whilst engaging in good natured banter. Today will be a case in point on the Rec - 2 intense local rivals but no segregation, no alcohol ban, no police and no trouble. Football fans only have themselves to blame I'm afraid.

Archived