IGNORED

Roberts Pushing For Start

Cider red

The fact that Roberts was omitted from the reserves this week suggests that Wilson plans to use him in some capacity on Friday.He came against Rushden at Nene Park and caused them problems so maybe Wilson will see him as a player that Rushden don't have the defencive pace to handle.

If he starts it means that either Wilkshire or Tinnion will on the bench.

Though I'm sure Roberts would dearly love the chance to start up front, I'd like to see him given a start on the right wing where he looked dangerous against Stockport. Switch Goodfellow to the left, Lita to partner Miller up front, Peacock dropped to the bench. Sorted!
Bring it on, City could kick somes ass with that, spot on. :):):D:D:D

Yeh, hoping Roberts gets a start on the right, pace and strength going forward and hopefully some good crosses.

Like the professionalism he is showing, he is obviously disappointed and frustrated not to have been in the team, but been working away in training, reserves and showing what he can do when given a chance - a lesson for all to learn maybe! Also just shows the spirit in the squad

Bring on Rushden :)

hmmm has visions of Lita and Roberts running either side of Miller. Miller just gently heads ball towards one or the other of them on the full sprint one v one with the keeper. Lita puts his 2 chances away and roberts makes one and dribbles around keeper on other only to hit post. ahhh joy

Guest bemmyred

For once I'd actually look forward to the game on Friday with Roberts right, Goodfellow left and Miller/Lita up front.

Lets frighten these teams with the most potent formula to get out of this division. PACE,PACE,PACE.

Peacock must really be fearing for his place :)
Or Not...

somehow I think he'll start, Wilks on the right, Aaron on the left, Robbo will be on in the 46th, replacing Wilks, and Leroy will replace Miller around the 65-70 min mark. Goodfella will come on for the last 10, in place of Tins.... oh no sorry that was the last game....

I got a feeling Roberts will be on the bench  :Sleep12:

However i would like to see Tins and Docs in the centre Goodfellow operating on the left and Robbo on the right.... The pace would be immense and will definatly cause trouble  :D

It'll never happen :):D:)

Archived