IGNORED

Holloway As City Manager

Robbored

He's not exactly setting the world alight with his QPR team is he? And his judgement has really got to be called into question when his defence starts to look a bit thin and he goes out and signs more strikers!

Perhaps we should do a defence<>attack loan swap with QPR til the end of the season? :dunno:

Guest citysnumber7

i would not like it for ian hollaway to come to the gate.

but then again did anyone reali want peter beadle at the gate??

was everyone happy about that at first??

Guest citysnumber7

it wasnt that long ago, it was cheap that night for kids to get in, so i went with a few of my mates. even me and my mates joined in and was cheerin on beadle

• Admin
"Sneaking respect" - you have got to be kidding, the guys an imbecile, no way would I want him here!

Now Gordon Strachan maybe, or Peter Reid! :blush:  :dunno:

but I thought your support for our club (& its manager - whoever that may be) was, lemme find your exact word, "unconditional"?

Guest trublu

I'm sure the majority of you wouldn't want him anyway, but there's no way that he will ever come to you. Even though he's at QPR he's blue through and through.

Sorry to ruin it for some of you :dunno:

I'm sure the majority of you wouldn't want him anyway, but there's no way that he will ever come to you. Even though he's at QPR he's blue through and through.

Sorry to ruin it for some of you  :dunno:

Thats OK, I'll get over the traumatic loss, of Comical Olly, no really :blush::D:o

Archived