IGNORED

Rotherham Utd Away Day

Eighteen97

Heya,

I'm just wondering about Rotherham away in a couple of weeks.

How many fans could we be taking, I've noticed that 1000 tickets are available before hand, surely all these won't be sold, as I was planning to pay on the day. Does anyone have any idea of numbers, I mean who from here is planning on going?

Also, for those who have been before (Yes this will be my first time), whats it like for parking at/near to the ground?

Help will be appreciated.

Ta

JAY

I will more than likely go. As for parking:

Either street parking or there is a car park behind the Main Stand which costs £2.

There is a handy unofficial car park that away fans can use behind the Zone nightclub on Main Street. Access to the car park which costs £2, is by a slip road off the dual carriageway and is well signposted near to the ground. From the car park a subway takes you down the back of the scrap yards to Millmoor Lane and the away end turnstiles.

(Courtesy of Football Ground Guide )

:englandsmile4wf:

Parking is on the roads around the ground very easy, pubs, locals, and fans are great, ground is very old fashioned, in the middle of scrap yards, but we enjoyed the trip last season, even won the half time draw, still have the loot, rotherham scarf, mug, and keyfob with pen! :clapping:

I'm going. Would like to think that we'll take near enough 1,000 up there. Two victories at Ashton Gate at the start of next week would help boost the away following.

Yeah I'm going too. I reckon we will take about 800 there. Would be nice if we could up it to 1,000 though.

Archived