IGNORED

Fa Cup Tickets V Gillingham

Bristol Boy

• Admin
Just paid £14.70 for one on a credit card in my ST Seat.

For those who have complained about prices, particulary walk up (POD), I think this is a decent move by the club.

Why is this a decent move ?

Surely a season ticket works out about £12 per game for a ST

Will pay on the day at £15, for the sake of 30 p....

Well I don't, and I'm sure the thousands of regulars that WON'T be there on sunday will be thinking the same right now.

Then I'm afraid they're wrong.What did you expect, free??I think that the club is being reasonable on this and not silly.We'll see what happens if we get Man Utd at home in the next round, however, at the risk of getting some stick (Never) I'd be quite happy to pay a bit more on the basis that the part timers and the away fans (who have to get the same deal) pay a lot more

1) Early doors on a sunday? No thanks, hardly any time to have a few in the pub.

Ever considered counselling?

Christ almighty, they're open all day man, you can watch the City for an hour and a half and drink for another 22 if you want

2) It's the same price as home league matches paid for via a season ticket.

Splendid then it's a right touch for POD if they get the same %?

Bristol Boy, you've always been a good poster, but in the recent week? your starting to sound like Robbored.

"Then I'm afraid they're wrong.What did you expect, free??"

No, I expect it to be cheaper than what I am already paying, and not to be told the club are doing me a favour by offering tickets at £14.

"I think that the club is being reasonable on this and not silly"

Yeah, and many of us don't.

"We'll see what happens if we get Man Utd at home in the next round"

I expect I'll go, they game will be a sell out and tickets will be value for money.

"I'd be quite happy to pay a bit more on the basis that the part timers....pay a lot more"

This makes no sense, please expand on this point.

"Ever considered counselling"

For wanting enjoying the social side of a matchday? Nah not really, give me beers with mates than replica shirts and a poor quality offering from the catering outlets every time.

"Splendid then it's a right touch for POD if they get the same %?"

An early, sunday kick off being charged the same. Nah, can't see that attactive and niether will thousands of others.

It's an opportunity for a lot of the people who play on saturday to come and watch.

The slightly cheaper prices is an incentive to go but if people are buying week in week out then I can understand their dissapointment that the discounts weren't better for them.

Setting a price is always going to be hard but I would hope that there would still be a substantial crowd.

It's an opportunity for a lot of the people who play on saturday to come and watch.

The slightly cheaper prices is an incentive to go but if people are buying week in week out then I can understand their dissapointment that the discounts weren't better for them.

Setting a price is always going to be hard but I would hope that there would still be a substantial crowd.

But a lot of players who play Saturdays also play on a Sunday.

Also to add to that the players who play Sundays because they watch City on a Saturday.

And as it's a cup game, don't City have to have the agreement of the away team to admission prices as it has to be shared?

Bristol Boy, you've always been a good poster, but in the recent week? your starting to sound like Robbored.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH NO, NO NOT THAT :ranting:

No, I expect it to be cheaper than what I am already paying, and not to be told the club are doing me a favour by offering tickets at £14.

Why when you are already getting a decent deal as an ST Holder?

Yeah, and many of us don't.

Careful, don't start speaking for others :whistle2:

I expect I'll go, they game will be a sell out and tickets will be value for money.

Part Timer ;)

This makes no sense, please expand on this point.

If the club has an opportunity to make some serious wonga out of people who go on the odd occassion then I hope they do.Remember if we reduce prices to £5 per head for home fans the away fans are entitled to the same.Personally, I'd rather have the place full but if City cut the prices to nothing for Gillingham, that still wouldn't happen.If, for example, my ST seat went up by a fiver if we played Man Utd I wouldn't mind providing that the part timers paid more and that the money went to GJ for signings as, in a round about way, it does.

For wanting enjoying the social side of a matchday? Nah not really, give me beers with mates than replica shirts and a poor quality offering from the catering outlets every time.

No, for wanting to "have a few beers" before the game, which, by the way, you still can if it kicks offs at 1pm. The social side will be the same it'll just be earlier!! :D

"Splendid then it's a right touch for POD if they get the same %?"

An early, sunday kick off being charged the same. Nah, can't see that attactive and niether will thousands of others.

The day wasn't Citys decision it was the OB-Just like Swansea.In terms of the time, that may or may not help.Either way around, I don't think we have increased the gate by much if we'd played Saturday, although Friday may have been better, GJ didn't want that after Forest Wednesday, so it's nuisance all round.If only the Gas would have done the decent thing and got knocked out or better still relegated, then we'd have all been happy. :rofl2br::rofl2br:

I wont be going which is a shame I guess but I am not to worried.

I can't afford it and my old man does not want to go so unless my mates decide they have nothing better to do on a Sunday I doubt I will bother with it.

If it was a Saturday then yeah would probably of gone but ah well.

If you can't afford it then what difference does it make if it's Saturday or Sunday :unsure::ermm:

i'm going with a mate.

Then off to Millmoor next weekend. woo!

Super and so will I.

Perhaps we can all meet at Rotherham and have a huge amount of beer, because it's a Saturday at 3pm.

Real Ale like real men.

See the beers off and then eat some really greasy burgers, have a fight, sh1t ourselves, get arrested, bailed have some tatoos and then............MORE BEER........HURRAH

Super and so will I.

Perhaps we can all meet at Rotherham and have a huge amount of beer, because it's a Saturday at 3pm.

Real Ale like real men.

See the beers off and then eat some really greasy burgers, have a fight, sh1t ourselves, get arrested, bailed have some tatoos and then............MORE BEER........HURRAH

I shall be getting the tram/train from Sheffield prior to the game. Not sure on drinking holes in Rotherham though??

So i've read, the entrance to the away end is a long thin 'northern type' brick alleyway......sounds great.

Not only that but I don't really want to go on a Sunday simple as that really I would not mind paying to go on a Saturday but Sunday after playing football I will be tired anyway so meh.

Kill two birds with one stone. Sit down on a seat at Ashton Gate for two hours and your tiredness will vanish whilst watching your favourite football team - easy!!

Tried catching a bus on a Sunday and then walking from town through the Docks on your own in the middle of winter?

:( Just don't fancy it to be honest part of me wants to go but meh it would take a hour to get from football to town then another half hour walking there maybe more.

If I had anyone to go with then I would but living in gas territory and few mates who are City fans don't go anymore anyway cant really be assed to do all that on my own for what will probably be a fairly dull match even though I know come Sunday I will wish I had gone. :(

If football gets canceled then I might go.

Tried catching a bus on a Sunday and then walking from town through the Docks on your own in the middle of winter?

:( Just don't fancy it to be honest part of me wants to go but meh it would take a hour to get from football to town then another half hour walking there maybe more.

If I had anyone to go with then I would but living in gas territory and few mates who are City fans don't go anymore anyway cant really be assed to do all that on my own for what will probably be a fairly dull match even though I know come Sunday I will wish I had gone. :(

If football gets canceled then I might go.

Come on you know you want to ;)

Archived