IGNORED

Fa Cup Tickets V Gillingham

Bristol Boy

NO. Buy your ticket today.

Ive looked on the website and it doesn't say you have to buy in advance to get the discount only if you wanted your season ticket seat and you had to claim that by the 27th Nov.

Ive looked on the website and it doesn't say you have to buy in advance to get the discount only if you wanted your season ticket seat and you had to claim that by the 27th Nov.

Rubbish.

Pay on the day prices apply to EVERYONE. If you show your season ticket on the day, they'll laugh and say - 'that'll be £17 please'.

Rubbish.

Pay on the day prices apply to EVERYONE. If you show your season ticket on the day, they'll laugh and say - 'that'll be £17 please'.

I won't be showing anything on the day i already have my ticket thanks very much. I was just telling the Gentleman who asked. If he rings the ticket office I'm sure they will advise him if he needs to get his ticket now or not.

They'll advise him exactly what I've just said! No pay on the day discount for ST holders - simple!

Yeah they might do just that but what I'm saying is it doesn't say that on the ticket details on the official website.

Yeah they might do just that but what I'm saying is it doesn't say that on the ticket details on the official website.

Oh it does now on the news page. Certainly wasan't clear on the home tickets page though.

Taunton City- You have until tommorow at midday to claim your discount.

Not only that but I don't really want to go on a Sunday simple as that really I would not mind paying to go on a Saturday but Sunday after playing football I will be tired anyway so meh.

And that's the point.

A lot is said about price but we all know that Gillingham wouldn't sell out at £2 a ticket and neither would Swansea away with the travel restrictions.

Tired?

Young bloke like you should be able to play never mind watch

If you say so :rolleyes. Don't recall seeing you on Wednesday night? !?!? No i didn't think so!! :innocent06:

Not unless you came to my bedroom...........and that just won't happen, so leave it, just leave it.NO :no:

Let's not get onto away games and grounds attended. :sleeping:

Now, where's that tea and a biscuit wouldn't go amiss either.

Not unless you came to my bedroom...........and that just won't happen, so leave it, just leave it.NO :no:

Let's not get onto away games and grounds attended. :sleeping:

Now, where's that tea and a biscuit wouldn't go amiss either.

Glad to hear it!! i wouldn't want to come into your bedroom ta.

Make your own tea and get your own biscuits as well :noexpression:

And that's the point.

A lot is said about price but we all know that Gillingham wouldn't sell out at £2 a ticket and neither would Swansea away with the travel restrictions.

Tired?

Young bloke like you should be able to play never mind watch

Yeah OK do you have to keep destroying my points. :whistle2:

Ah I don't know I will see if I can be assed on Sunday I could probably still get in for under sixteen anyway. :whistle2:

won my tickets in an evening post competition just had to email them the name of the team we will be playing sunday. was surprised when they came in the post on friday. all tickets are for williams block l, don't know where the rest have got there seats.

won my tickets in an evening post competition just had to email them the name of the team we will be playing sunday. was surprised when they came in the post on friday. all tickets are for williams block l, don't know where the rest have got there seats.

Oh thats cool. I will be in the Williams tommorow too. Block B.

Archived