IGNORED

The Chairman

leader

pay for us fans to get to an away game up north.....me thinks no .....what do you lot thinkask the peterboro chairmanhe just layed on 29 coachesfor tranmere

1st-ly why should he?..........no doubt if he did though alot of fans would moan that he was trying to blackmail/win fans over with free gifts

anyway didn't he refund everyone's transport who travelled to Swansea last season?

The peterborough chairman is a lot richer than than lansdown, he's rumoured to be worth around £750mil, he's new in at posh so wants to make an impact with the fans which offering the free busses most probably has done, i know at least 7 people from my school who are going up their just cos of the free buses. I was tempted up there aswell by the free travel and I'm not a posh fan even after my dad taking me up there for 8 seasons when i was younger so i decided not too.

pay for us fans to get to an away game up north.....me thinks no .....what do you lot thinkask the peterboro chairmanhe just layed on 29 coachesfor tranmere

'layed on 29 coaches'? ....... blimey he must've been either very very tired, or maybe he was checking out the seats for comfort to see if they would be any good for use in a future Posh Premier Seating Area!.. :)

The new Chairman here at P'boro' thought only 100 fans max would go all the way tp Tranny, hence his magnificent gesture to pay for the coaches. It just goes to show what a freebie offer can produce. The Posh fans were for their part asked to donate a minimum of just a quid to the Chairman's favourite charity.

1st-ly why should he?..........no doubt if he did though alot of fans would moan that he was trying to blackmail/win fans over with free gifts

anyway didn't he refund everyone's transport who travelled to Swansea last season?

No. He (or somebody) authorised the club to give a £10 voucher towards CATS travel at a future away game. A magnaminous gesture by the club, but nevertheless, an offer which, as it would involve travelling voluntarily on the equivalent of an OAP day out, I for one did not take up.

Jees people. The posha chairman is far richer than lansdown as has been stated earlier, also ordinarilly it would have been 3-4 coaches were it not for the free offer. The chairman cant have foreseen the demand.

The twerp who criticised lansdown for the £10 gesture, take a look back a few weeks and look who invested almost a million in the club last year......thats right a certain steve lansdown.

Archived